The Cricket Thread

Ah see I’m streaming and Now tv doesn’t allow a pause.

England in the driver’s seat now.

Watching Leachy’s post match interview. Seems like an introverted lad but with a good sense of humour! Good on him for getting his first 10fer

1 Like

And some of you accused me of jinxing england. There is no way a team can recover from the mauling that bairstow just gave.

Yeah mentally they are gone. Can’t even bowl more than 3 balls on a line and length. After the injuries they have no genuine quick, they went into this match with an inexperienced spinner. Can’t expect Boult and Southee to take 10 wickets by themselves

Clean sweep of the world test champions. Fair play!

10 wickets in the match for Leach!

England smashing it to all parts.

Wow, what a series.

Shout out to Daryl Mitchell. 538 runs at an average of 107.60. Magnificent.

1 Like

Now every team in test cricket knows that no target is out of leach for this team. Instant advantage to team Stokes, well done that man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. It’s not as if NZ were bad, it’s just that England played out of their skins.

Bring on India :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A 3-0 arse-whooping.

Who’s next!! (Don’t answer that, I know who)

Eoin Morgan has retired from international cricket.

It’s sad that he went out with a whimper, but he will be remembered as an absolute legend who rewrote the rules of the one day game in England.
Nothing but respect for the man.

3 Likes

Couldn’t understand why the BBC brought this weird dickhead back into the fold.

5 Likes

Yeah very odd considering he is a bit shit as well.

1 Like

India need to get a grip

I’ll take them collapsing twice and us battering them.

I dunno. A game that swings back and forth over four and a half days finally won with a heroic last ditch effort after tea on day 5 is what I’m hoping for.

India fighting back.

Well we pulled Sri Lanka’s pants down there. They were pretty abysmal second innings.

Fuck me Kumar Dharmasena is a poor poor umpire. It was evident earlier in the tour as well. Decisions constantly being reviewed because he wouldn’t give out clear plumb situations.

Índia taking this away…

Leach still doesn’t do it for me at all.

Don’t see indian batting (despite this very good comeback) being good enough to take it beyond the 4th day.

Just saying that while they may keep a good score batting firstup… They are too fucked in their top order batting lineup to last for 2.5 days…

Same I daresay will be for england

Watching The Edge on BBC iPlayer.

Great anecdote about Ponting. Prior smacked the ball at him fielding at silly mid-off. Smacked right into his mouth. Prior asks if he’s alright. Ponting spits a load of blood out of his mouth, looks at Prior and says, “Fuck Off” :rofl:

2 Likes