1 Like

Silverwood next please.

2 Likes

Got your wish…

2 Likes

A day for resignations…

1 Like
2 Likes

The humiliation of drawing a home Ashes test to England was obviously too much for Langer.

1 Like

Fixed for accuracy :wink:

To borrow a quote from an ancient sitcom “you’ve all done very well”

I thought England were bad however South Africa bowled out for less than 100 see NZ score over 400.

They come back out to bat and are 4-3 (now 15-3)

1 Like

South Africa had a bit of a fight back in the second test, NZ however seem to have enough of a fight back in DeGrandhomme to avoid at least the follow on, anyhow it’s been a decent test match up till now.

I have been guilty of underestimating this SA side too much…

Yeah much better second test and much better test from them in general.

1 Like

Rip Rod Marsh. Before my time but a legend here in Aus and respected around the world as a fine keeper, batsman and larger than life character. First keeper to score a test hundred.

3 Likes

Very sad day Shane Warne has passed away.

One of the world’s greatest spinners and one guy who could change a game in an over.

4 Likes

Probably the greatest cricketer of the modern era & the best spinner of all time.

5 Likes

Sad news.

In this day and age, the word legend is overused. But it’s an understatement for Warney. RIP

8 Likes

There are some deaths that shock you and remind you of your own mortality and this is definitely one of those…

He certainly lived life to the full though…

8 Likes

Great cricketer…even funnier commentator…test cricket banter will never be the same…RIP Warny…

6 Likes

As well as being one of the all time greats and the greatest leg spinner ever he seemed like a genuine bloke. Sad day.

2 Likes