The Film Thread

Talking about podcasts, and yes I know it isn’t a movie, but one of my favourite shows is back on Disney tomorrow and I really can’t wait !!

Shocked Selena Gomez GIF by HULU

I wonder if it could work as a movie though?

Agreed. And for the same reason I thought Predator 2 also worked. It wasn’t Arnie Vs Predator all over again.

I guess so many people wanted to see Alien Vs Predator after the Alien skull in the trophy cabinet in P2. It didn’t deliver for me.

Just a thought, there were more trophies in that cabinet than the Everton one.

Possibly more for the RIP thread but William Friedkin, who directed The Exocist has died:

1 Like

Watched Blood and Money the other night. Berenger delivers a pretty solid performance in it bar the fact that he can’t run and was asked to play an old vet with lung cancer but still somehow managed to escape younger guys on foot several occasions throughout the film.

Still kept me entertained for the duration. I didn’t feel like switching off.

2 Likes

Yes that one. I appreciate the new concept.

This… Well worth a watch

3 Likes

Yeah, I actually lived through that story from a fan perspective.

November Rain was quite a video as well.

True that! I assume that one could find the budget of these video on the Net - I wouldn’t be surprised if no one ever spent anywhere near Guns on making them.

ask and ye shall receive. most expensive at the time

Guns N' Roses' November Rain: an epic, blow-by-blow analysis | Louder’%20Roses,costing%20the%20label%20%241.5%20million.

I always thought that November Rain one was unintentionally hilarious. Or maybe they were trying to be satirical, then it’s actually great.

1 Like

Stating the obvious but I’m completely convinced they were being serious!

Watched a thai movie at the weekend. ‘The murderer’. Its a comedy about an English guy accused of murder. Wasnt what i initially expected but enjoyed it.

1 Like

Really? Because it sounds like exactly what I would expect :joy:

1 Like

I hadnt anticipated it was a comedy :rofl:

Agreed. They should have called it the English Murderer (in Thailand).

will stick this here. great watch, so much insight into much more than acting.

1 Like

Anyone guess who this guy is…??

Leonard Bernstein?

Ah, I get it now, was wondering why this is in the Film thread…Great makeup.