The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

What if they’re bald and ginger?

1 Like

I said he was involved in making it what is is now. Not that he is solely responsible for it.

I spend a lot of time watching and researching youth football, I have a good general idea about why and how our academy got the point it is at today.

6 Likes

“El Baldico”

A Harry Enfield ‘Scousers’ one.

That’s balderdash.

A good “deep dive” by Lynch into some of the stats around Slot’s teams.

3 Likes

Is it really that important to find a manager that most closely aligns with Klopp’s playing style?

What data?

had vs are having? I’m sure Liverpool have had contact with a lot of people over the past 5-10 years.

1 Like

Beyond the funny sight of those two baldies on the touchline, that’s at times some really good football displayed by Feyenoord in that game. The high pressing and phases of transition are intense and quick.

Purely on the basis of this video, I can understand why he’s looked at by Edwards and co, but the question remains if Slot could translate this into the PL on a consistent basis. And in the CL.

4 Likes

Urgh, he sounds just like @Dutch

What? A foul-mouthed, curmudgeonly misogynist?

Hair hair (you started).

refusing to take notice of all this media nonsense. Next season so far it seems we’ll be back to the Houllier Evans style regime. Amorim Slot Alonso De Zerbi with Mourinho as interim for league cup games. Gerrard will liaise with the fans. We haven’t been linked with extending the dugout have we? cos this should now be our priority.

2 Likes

Well my brother-in-law was ginger and went bald. It’s an Irish thing.

1 Like

That would be the first sign of the appocolypse

looks like Palpatine.

My kinda guy already.

and to be honest, we were lucky as heck to get a generational manager like Klopp. It’s more of him wanting to come here. Maybe the club song in Mainz , BVB and Liverpool resonated with him , as did the crowd.

Anyone like Amorim , Slot etc are what we would be generally aiming for. So it’s important to keep the expectations balanced.

3 Likes