The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

I’d have disowned him.

But why is he a Liverpool fan? It’s because his dad was playing for us.

1 Like

Kid is in his rebellious phase(the stage where he has to say the exact opposite of what you say). He said I’ll support Manchester United because you support Liverpool.

I just showed him continuous highlights of us spanking the manures.

https://twitter.com/JanAageFjortoft/status/1760348723228344393

Imo it sounds like Bayern are using the media to try and disrupt Leverkusen as a last resort in terms of challenging for the league this season. Lots of mind games but no doubt about them wanting Xabi. No matter the cost.

I’m very worried about FSG and Tuchel now tbh

6 Likes

I’d expect Amorim before Tuchel, the guy is a tourist.

Doubt we’d go near a guy who has now struggled at several clubs.

But yeah this is Munich doing their best to disrupt it. I still expect Alonso to come, we are the only club I believe he has been on record as saying he would love to manage. Klopp’s comments to me seemed more than a charm offensive.

3 Likes

Smacks of desperation from Bayern.

6 Likes

He’s 5/2 with Bayern
4/6 with us.

I do feel he comes here or stays at Leverkusen.

3 Likes

“At this time…”

Of course Alonso’s priority is Leverkusen, at this time!

Then Liverpool in the summer.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1760384330411778420?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

1 Like

Sounds like a riposte to the Bayern one.

Pretty pathetic, in all honesty.

2 Likes

its like a battle of the german Journo’s

2 Likes

Yeah but they’ve got an actual photo from the future, time travellers as well as tabloid footie fodder.

3 Likes

Slowly, slowly, I am kind of warming to the idea of Xabi as a potential candidate to take over next season, if he is approached by FSG for the post.

1 Like

I actually think if he wins the BL he’ll be more likely to leave. This season has been close to perfect for them and it seems unlikely they will repeat the feat next season. Football is all about timing and this summer, especially if they win the BL, is the time for Xabi to move on.

1 Like

Why slowly? Who would be better?

Jurgen Klopp will not replace Tuchel at Bayern Munich when he leaves Anfield at the end of the season, according to the Liverpool manager’s agent. (Sky Sports Germany - in German)

As if Jurgen would go anywhere near Bayern. As @Livvy said above, the worry is that FSG might be interested in Tuchel because of his greater experience. Never mind that he never stays longer than two seasons having pissed everybody off in the meantime.

3 Likes

I just can’t get over Jürgen yet!:pensive:

Is Xabi that good or is BM suffering from the Kane Spursy effect.

Classic unsettling strategy from the bully boys who just help themselves to the Leagues best players and managers as they rise.

Let’s not sack our Manager but follow the current trend of replacing at season end. That way we can pressure and panic the current leaders, play mind games that we will steal the manager at season end.

It must be hard following other clubs in that League.

Bastards.

2 Likes

As any good Easts supporter would know… :wink:

Very good you got me there……but at least there is a salary cap that the Roosters just happen to “manage” better than any other team…