The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Doesn’t surprise me that Amorim is more fluent in english than RDZ. Unlike in Italy, Spain and France most people in Portugal learn to speak English from a very young age.

5 Likes

Amorim sounds like Jota and looks like a handsome Bruno Fernandes

1 Like

Yes that’s the typical portugese accent. Similar to a soft Russian accent imo.

Typical Portuguese accent…hmmm …At least he doesn´t sound like Jose imo

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

He could also be waiting for the RM position to become available. In any case, I hope that this is the end of his prospects of becoming Liverpool manager at least for the foreseeable future.

Dom has competition if he comes :joy:

I’m looking at those two videos right, Amorim and De Zerbi both look nice, they sound nice and they are probably nice. Amorim comes across abit more warmer and smiley. Looks can deceiving, I know.

However, which type of football suits our team?

1 Like

Oxymoron that

4 Likes

Howling! @Miguelsantos, ignore Ifti.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1773671213350437306

2 Likes

Interesting and contrasting styles of football according to Melissa.

I am so glad, I don’t have to choose.

1 Like

Tbh, it’s the kind of decision Klopp would have made if he were in Alonso’s exact position. Just feel underwhelmed at all the other choices, all things considered.

4 Likes

I’m not superstitious, but I am wondering how this all transpired right after you purchased that $60 Bible. Again, I am not superstitious.

Im going say this.

Anyone who comes in won’t match the excitement of Klopp.

Generally felt when the guy arrived he is 100% this club. I do like a manager who has had adversity and pushed through it, that’s who I want.

9 Likes

I think Alonso can be that person, following a Rodger’s reign like Klopp did. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Luis Suarez then!

1 Like

One of the interesting things about Almorim is the fans seem to have really taken to him. And important context is this is a fan base who maybe only 12 months before were so upset at what was happening with the club and with a very well respected manager (Jorge Jesus) that they stormed the training complex and attacked the players. That is the fan base he has turned around and got on his side

8 Likes

Yup.

He seems to generally understand the club he is at. I don’t think he is a Rodgers mark 2. Anyhow let’s see.

Have to say I am more comfortable with the appointment of Edwards than I would have been a few months ago without any structure in place.

3 Likes

As player-manager?

1 Like

Isn’t Kuyt a manager now :wink: