The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Only difference between him and every other guy, is he does it on camera :grinning:

Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

:rofl:

Stick around. Would be good to have a different (and informative) perspective.

3 Likes

I’d recommend to read the United thread. It’s a good laugh.

1 Like

“I coach my nation’s football team and lead them to their first World Cup in a generation while humiliating the hosts in the process. But do they call me Lowe, the world cup winner? No.
But you sniff your balls one time…”

As I have said many times, Xabi will be keeping current seat or next seat warm till RM come calling. He is also not THAT good, he’s just taking advantage of the Spursy effect.

You’re probably joking but as mentioned before , Bayern have statistically performed this season on their usual level.

Carlo Ancelotti says … hey, don’t forget me. :wave:

He loved living near me too…

He’s coming home…you heard it here first.

1 Like

premier league oops GIF by BBC

Fachtsss

1 Like
1 Like

Is amorim even interested in the job?? we have all made the assumption that if offered he will come (which is a bit of a presumption).

2 Likes

i know its wrong to objectify and judge female journalists on their looks alone… but while ive still got a pulse it can be hard not to for certain females…

Well someone has to come.

Unless we make Edwards manager.

I don’t expect an announcement before the title becomes safe he’s in a battle with Benfica.

1 Like

Ha! I just listened on audio so had to go back and watch the clip. Yeah, she is rather pretty. I thought what she was saying was pretty insightful, though.

1 Like

Jail time, at least 5 years for you.

Simeone remains the best option. Otherwise roll the dice on Pep for the season and maybe Xabi will be feeling a little looser next summer.

1 Like

Simeone is a bloody terrible idea in my personal view.

If Alonso has expressed he might be available next year then a short term option makes sense mind.

But I’m not sure as that kind of thing can lead to squads breaking up.

4 Likes

2 Likes

you’ve not changed since the early TIA days redbj :sweat_smile:

Bringing in a short term option only to hope to get Xabi next year makes no sense whatsoever.

What can you do, the timing from the off seemed a bit wrong and too early for him. Life goes on.

At least I’m glad this got sorted quickly and there’s time for the club to find a quality new option.

What happens in the mean time and the future, who knows, maybe our paths meet another time. No point dwelling on it.

The options so far certainly aren’t great as 2004 or 2015, but sometimes you can find quality options from unexpected places.

6 Likes

Personally wouldn’t but they will know what the situation is.

For me it’s Amirom or Nagelsmann, possibly Inzaghi.

This is the toughest decision since Fagan or Dalglish to be honest.

1 Like