The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Was going say shades of us, and a few like that this last few months.

2 Likes

Leverkusen scored 2 to win 2:1

1 Like

you did ok until you put bruno and handsome in the same sentence

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Completely wrong….

King who?
Who are cheating bastards?
Who are plastic?
Which team deserves to play in a toilet?
Who are best fans in the world?

2 Likes

Kong.
Everyone.
All of us. Especially anyone who eats seafood.
Nobody “deserves” anything.
The ones who turn up at a non-league team when the temperature is -10 and stay until the end, even though they lose 5-0.

3 Likes

Definitely not Liverpool manager.

donald trump GIF

Can we give minus points for posting a Trump gif?

5 Likes

Not sure about minus points. But it should be a bannable offence

5 Likes

https://x.com/Inter_Xtra/status/1774144683159011474?s=20

This one can be ticked off the list as well, now he’s confirmed he’s staying at Inter Milan. :upside_down_face: :neutral_face:

Edited: What’s wrong with these guys, these managers should be wanting to come, nice city, by the sea, world class stadium, state of the art Training Centre, almost ready made team, with free academy kids, best fans in the world, best anthem, big house in a posh area, free house rent, what more do they want. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

A level playing field.

2 Likes

well, that won’t happen any time soon, unless the powers that be change.

or a stack of filthy money.

Please stay Jurgen.

3 Likes

Simeone has performed pretty well considering the reckless spending by the 2 top clubs cheating their way financially for so long. I think they have always been in the top 3 and spending within their means I believe.

But Simeone had always come across as an extreme person. He looks like the sort who you are either fully on board with or against. I can imagine if he disagrees with the club in something, he is the kind who will not back off or compromise. Pretty unlike Klopp who might have his own mind but might be willing to shut up for the greater good behind the scenes.

Men who don’t back down or compromise are either of two things.

Great leaders,
Or sacked.

Edit:
On that note, I am unsure if the PL would tolerate a manager like Simeone. One rancid bark about refs/City finances/schedules would have us in raptures, but would be wholesale damaging for the club.

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1774085474199429220?s=20

https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1774381436042092774?s=20

This is what De Zerbi said over the weekend. :thinking:

What I am concerned about, if…if he is hired at Anfield, 2 years along the line, if Barcelona, Real Madrid or Milan come calling, he’ll make a getaway over there and leave the club in the lurch.

At least we know with Jurgen, he needed a break

He’ll try very hard not to look like a prick today… but that’s what he is.

3 Likes

I found his words quite strange a and abit off putting to be honest. His players will not be happy nor will the Brighton fans if he is looking for a move elsewhere.

He is definitely going to be on his best behaviour today.

3 Likes