The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Christ! I’d rather support Everton.

1 Like

Now that is going too far!

David Moyes might be available in a few weeks?

Neil Warnock, Sam Allardyce.

1 Like

I don’t think we will go for an old trouble maker who is well past his best.

There are multiple managers on the up, who Edwards and Hughes will have profiled, and they would love to come to Liverpool. Not just European names either, but some closer to home. They won’t leave any stone unturned.

I do think it will be Amorim, but let’s wait and see.

3 Likes

Damn. There go my chances of getting the job.

2 Likes

Sorry Maria,not Mourinho at any time.

3 Likes

Can you imagine the Netflix content with the special one? And you know his vengeful self would beat those jammy fucks every single time.

Not saying I’m for it, but it definitely would be entertaining

Mou is entertaining. But I’d rather watch the inevitable car crash at some other club.

4 Likes

We were so frustratingly bad for most of that season, yet on that day, a day we really needed a result against a side we were in a direct scrap with for the last CL spot, we finally showed the form of Kenny’s first 6 months and dominated them. And still contrived a way to lose (missing a penalty, hitting the woodwork 2 or 3 times).

1 Like

https://x.com/david_ornstein/status/1782410916622987577?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Not Amorim according to Orny

I hope we don’t select someone who had one good game against us.

We had Stewart Downing as an example of that. If not Almorim then Emery or Inzaghi

So from Xabi to Amorim to……Slot maybe?

Was he the guy that said no to Spurs before they got Ange in?

Hope not, has ETH vibes, don’t rate that league at all.

Wouldn’t be against Xavi, I’m also coming around to Tuchel.

hacked?

2 Likes

Slot also has less credentials than the Lisbon guy in a league that’s on par if not worse.

I’m just going to give up having an opinion on anyone until after they’re appointed I think, I can’t be expending all this mental and emotional energy pointlessly at my age lol

3 Likes

Probably best to assume that no one knows

1 Like

You just wait until you see those links to Moyes surface next week, you’ll be obliged to then.

Guys, i was only trying to help in more choice of senior experienced managers🤦🏻‍♀️.
I wouldn’t make a good recruiter anyway😃

We don’t have much choice right now.

1 Like