The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Celebrate Diego Simeone GIF by Atlético de Madrid

Oh heck…

1 Like

OMG! I don’t want him anywhere near our club. I can’t stand his brand of football.

11 Likes

I don’t think anyone can fill his boots, more likely we need a brand new set of boots. I’m genuinely stunned.

happy premier league GIF by BBC

Simeone has done really well at Atletico. He is a winner and there’s a lot to like.

For me, there’s also a lot that I don’t like.

Imagine if we signed Bruno Fernandez to play for us. There’s talent there, but it just feels like the wrong fit. Way too much snide. I just don’t like that guy!

That’s how I feel about Simeone. It would be a no for me.

The biggest downside to Xabi is he so handsome Dom might get a bit insecure and go off the boil.

2 Likes

Xabi is my all time footballer man crush :joy:

I don’t get the hype around Dom. Alisson and Bajcetic look better.

He’s dreamy and looks even better now than he did when he played for us.

If he isn’t our next manager he’d do well as the next Bond

Crouchie to play Jaws and try to hit on Xabis Bond Girl again.

Dan Agger for me. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Naturi Naughton Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

2 Likes

Bajectic :joy:

Xabi was probably my first crush of players at Liverpool.

No love for Grob? All man right here.

Freddie Mercury did nothing for me

I am just hoping Jurgen and his family are OK and there’s nothing else going on. I know he was asked in the opening question of his announcement video…but I always worry when such announcements are made.

So, I’m with everyone else who said they can’t answer tough questions like the thread requests. Perhaps not for a month.

1 Like

Signed a new deal recently until 2027.

That’s an even more amazing story what they’re still doing there.

One would’ve thought that the Atletico and Simeone story would burn out a long time ago.

While I’m genuinely stunned, I would have thought with a team set up, Pep might transition. Apparently all the coaching staff are leaving. Up to this point we have been strong on promotion from within.

Not only that, but where and who are the decision makers in terms of high quality football people? Who’s names are not Mike Gordon or Billy Hogan.

Very worrying times indeed.

Reckon the fans, almost entirely, would be happier with Xabi than most others, Gerrard would have been good but he doesn’t have the runs on the board yet,so Xabi is the logical replacement for me.

1 Like