The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Carra saying that Hughes is a fan of de Zerbi and tried to get him to Bournemouth two years ago is now a major, major worry for me…
I’ll be depressed if that is the choice…

1 Like

Is Xavi being linked with anyone? I havent seen his name mentioned with us, and he seemed to be doing a decent job at Barca even though it has become a toxic basketcase of a club.

1 Like

Watched the last 20mins of Roma Bologna on BT now, Bologna have put a clinic on in Roma. I’m Motta in!!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/DataMB_/status/1782462819234886057?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1782462819234886057|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

7 Likes

If Flick is not coming, I’d be willing to go with Motta, as the numbers and what he’s been doing with Bologna is impressive, and I can’t see any other option.

4 Likes

Okay, i am 55% Motta then.

3 Likes

There has actually only been a link to 4 and 2 aren’t coming it seems.

Which suggests to me there is a lot of guessing out there.

2 Likes

Howling! You’re the best, @Maria.

1 Like

Milan Derby in about 10 mins in front of a majority Milan crowd.

It’s simple. Inter win and they win the scudetto and get to party in the faces of their rivals…

Can’t help but feel Inzaghi’s planned this all along from the start the absolute genius!! Inzaghi in!!!

2 Likes

Aren’t Juve sniffing around Motta?

Yes, allegedly agreed to terms per shaky media reports over the last couple of weeks.

But @cynicaloldgit has driven to Blackpool.

fail horse race GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

De Zerbi losing 4-0 to Arsenal on Thursday

1 Like

But @cynicaloldgit has driven to Blackpool.

Dressed like Fred Astaire to go to the ballroom dance …

1 Like

He would have been a very savvy choice for Bourmouth prior to Brighton. I would expect that Hughes is smart enough to understand the profile of the job he is now trying to fill is different

3 Likes

Don’t think his English is great which I suspect would rule him out pretty quickly.

1 Like

Amazingly, the Barca job. He seems to be doing the job on the cheap and they cannot afford anyone else so are desperate for him to stay

1 Like

Having said that, would you rather have a manager who can’t speak to his players in English or Mourinho who can?

Glad I’m not Edwards.:blush:

3 Likes

I’d take a mute Evertonian dinner lady over Jose Mourinho.

3 Likes

if its Maureen well…i dont even wanna think about that. Hes finished. All the harmony at the club would disintegrate within days.

4 Likes

No idea who Motta is… So this is were I STFU and let the adults speak

4 Likes