The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Is Amorim as good as Guimarães or as shite as Palhinha?

1 Like

If you think this is depressing, wait until the final home game against Wolves. If we don’t win the league that is.

3 Likes

If we bring Rafa back
When we gave him the sack
That’s Amorim

3 Likes

How many verses is the song up to now… it will hard for the fans on the terraces to remember them all :0)

1 Like

If it’s Motta you’ve got
And you swerve Arne Slot
That’s Amorim

2 Likes

If its shit football you want…
By a manger who’s a cnut…
That’s Mourinho

5 Likes

i like how you have used two different words for c*nt. bravo

3 Likes

I don’t know of hesitation is the right description of why we didn’t take Palhinha. He didn’t have a track record of a top talent and even at Fulham was extremely limited in his first season. I still think he’s too limited to be useful for us.

Guimaraes is someone I suggested we should for before he went to Newcastle. He’s definitely got top 4 talent but I do also think he blows hot and cold - when he’s not playing well he’s very poor indeed and is sometimes a walking red card. Mind you some of our midfield are horrendous when they aren’t at the peak of their game too.

2 Likes

in the last 8 or so years our dealing have been hard to get information n… particularly after the VVD saga. We are linked with everyone but no one really has a clue who our targets are. It is the same here with the new manager decision.

2 Likes

If Mourinho really is in the conversation it could only be in a one-season ‘hold the fort’ deal, with that clear from day 1. In which case we have ‘our man’ lined up for the season after, and that would explain why we’d be limited in our choices. For me it has to be that. There’s no way they’d ever look at him as a strategy :rofl: Just fucking no chance!!

2 Likes

When Dylan first wrote Like a Rolling Stone, it was 8 pages long. I think we can match him.

1 Like

FIFY

4 Likes

If we hire Mourinho, we’ll have no players left for the next manager.

2 Likes

Luca Pacioli :thinking:

1 Like

… and Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen has 85 verses - so we not even half-way yet with :notes: Amorim :notes: - It will take the full 90mins to sing it - have a break at half-time to give your voice a break, then start it off again at the beginning of the second half :0)

2 Likes

In that case:

When you’re not half way done
And you’re still having fun
That’s Amorim

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit @Alright_Now_Legend if Jose is on a list. it ll be a counter terrorism list. I’d rather watch howard wilkinsons sunderland side.

2 Likes

On behalf of @cynicaloldgit i regretfully inform you that we would both prefer your watching Sunderland.

trying to move above jose on my list of c*nts? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If you’re not leapfrogging, you’re not trying.

• Pep Fraudiola