The Liverpool Guide Thread

Fuck me, there’s another rib cracked!

Just putting this awful news here. Hope WooltonFC come back stronger.

1 Like

For any ex-pat Scousers over the seas and far away… from a Sunday morning local radio show called Hold Your Plums
Who said we can’t laugh at ourselves :0)

1 Like

I used to love this back in the day.

He once asked the question “Which group sang Fantasy Island”? It was ‘Tight Fit’.

The caller asked for a clue?

Billy says “Think of your Husband’s underpants”.

The caller: “Is it The Goolies Bill”? :joy::nerd_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Should be OK as long as he doesn’t bring his Step-Brother. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I have a room going spare with plenty of space for activities.

1 Like

Any of the Liverpool residents enlighten me on what is going on with the councillors over there and something to do with the car park? Some people were trying to oust the MP Ian M Byrne (West Derby).

5k Santa dash at Liverpool Waterfront today…
It’s so popular even T.Rex came back early from Qatar to take part :0)

1 Like

I am thinking of going on an Anfield stadium tour​:slightly_smiling_face: with a legend soon with 2 friends. They have never been to Liverpool. I haven’t been to Liverpool for 12 years or so. I need to return and do a pilgrimage to my spiritual home.:slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t make my mind up which legend i should choose.

We will probably do a 2-3 days stay and do proper city tour.

Any ideas and tips?

2 Likes

Magical Mystery Tour is popular Maria… Coach, Taxi or Rolls Royce :0)

3 Likes

You mean legend of LFC or TAN? If the latter… I mean I… Seagulls… Well known… Unforgettable…

1 Like

I think I will go for the Rolls Royce, it is abit more roomy in there. Is two nights and three days enough for a quick look?

I looked at the LFC Legends tour, there are these ones I would like to tour with
Phil Thompsen
Phil Neal
Bruce Grobbellaar
John Aldridge
Alan Kennedy
Steve McMahon
Jan Molby

There are so many different type of tours at Anfield? Anyone been on one?

How far is the Baltic Triangle from the main city centre?

Your call that Maria…
Albert Dock - Day
Beatles Tour - Half a Day
etc.
Baltic Triangle to City Centre 2mins

You mean from LiverpoolOne centre?

Also, there is this little cosy side street, very continental style with quaint shops and cafes, looks like something out of Paris or Rome, I want to see that street. I have seen it on social media, I forgot the name of the street?

I hope you know what I mean.

Maria… M&S Arena… April - Guess you already got your tickets for this eh :joy:

Are you joking me :upside_down_face:. I would rather sit in a pub with a bunch of old blokes drinking beer and playing darts and pub quiz!

I have seen the Arena years ago, walked passed it.

Is the Baltic Triangle fairly new place or just been renovated over the last few years? I never heard of it until the last seven or eight years.