The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Oh cafe!

7 points behind us if they beat West Brom. And thats after playing the whole season without their Harry Maguire.

Without our what?? :dizzy_face:

We better break the bank for Bissouma, even buy Brighton if we need to

Alright, back to protesting against the Glazers.

Shaw must have been playing with his body but Maguires brain all season.

So frustrating losing a game by gifting the other team goals, especially when it happens 4 times. The fact it’s Liverpool makes it 10 times worse

And ofcourse lots of posts about how they missed Maguire. And then there are few who do point out we missed Van Dijk too, but still completely missing the point of us missing Matip and Gomez as well. What a morning to wake up to. If they lose the Europa final, it’ll be so funny!

6 Likes

That tends to happen when your parents continually dip in the family gene pool

3 Likes

Fuck off Ole and fuck off you cunt fans.

Trying to hurt us and hiding behind their fake protests.

Classless bastards.

7 Likes

:rofl:

It’s like saying Matip is robust or Nat is fast. What wankers.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen the medical work from Maguires transfer including his brain scan
homer brain GIF

8 Likes

Greed in football is a terrible thing but I hope that the Glazers rinse Man Utd for every single penny the cunts.

3 Likes

Klopp said he would’ve done the same thing if he was in Ole’s position.

2 Likes

Erm easy now lads :wink: not all of us…

2 Likes

Another downside to this season has been not enough of these…

8 Likes

I hope you folks will find this funny as I did. :joy: I’m now trying to squeeze the words “penalty” and “diver” into the chorus.

13 Likes

We were heavily linked with Bruno before his move to Manchester. I wonder if his play acting was a factor in us not buying him…

3 Likes

Heavily? Not so much…

Maybe we were mentioned with him here and there (I think it started when he finished his season at Sampdoria), but nothing concrete/reliable as far as I remember.

4 Likes

One of the best things was Ole’s face at 3-1 and the fact Maguire can’t wear a mask properly even 15 months into the pandemic.

12 Likes

Us finishing 4th off the back of that win and United losing the EL final would be a satisfying end to what has been a mostly shit season.

11 Likes

I’d take 4th (or 3rd) after the season we’ve had and some of the stuff said about us it would be a nice end to a season most of us have wanted over since about March.

2 Likes

Can we throw in Chelsea blowing the race for the CL and so having extra incentive to beat City in the final.

16 Likes

Mister - you got yourself a deal.

6 Likes

That is fucking brilliant.

Saaaalaaahhh oh for fuck sake

Hahahaha

1 Like

Bobby first goal…

“Oh FUCK OFF… you absolute cretins”

I am fucking weak

2 Likes

Very funny, certain things he says reminds me of Alan Partridge.

3 Likes