The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Taggart obviously wants to keep his own status in tact, that be the only reason why he endorsed Gollum and Gollum.

1 Like

22 Likes

I don’t exactly dislike Moyes. But I will definitely freak out if I meet him in a badly-lit street.

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

FIFY.

(ten)

4 Likes

I’ll be delighted for Ole if he wins the Europa League. New five year contract? Yes please.

5 Likes

Nice to see fans back in old Trafford. It’s been a good fortnight since they were last in there

16 Likes

That speech he gave after the game was cringeworthy.

4 Likes

His face alone is cringeworthy.

2 Likes

Cringeworthy club
Cringeworthy players
Cringeworthy fans
Cringeworthy manager
Cringeworthy speech

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just watched the MOTD analysis from last night of Cavani’s ‘goal’…

Crikey.

It’s not rational, I am trying to be a better man…but I really want to kick Bruno in the nuts.

11 Likes

:joy:

9 Likes

I’m not sure how much better a man can be than one who has given Penandes a swift kick in the nards.

9 Likes

Let the media wank off commence, he is such a shadow, he is only sticking around Europe I suppose for this bonus otherwise MLS would have him.

That’s an impressive buying list, Guardiola would be proud of it. 140 million pounds striker, 50 million pounds centre backs, 80 million pounds winger, 50 million pounds defensive midfielder.

Edit: Oliver Kay is also reporting that Man United are confident of signing Sancho this summer and that it’s looking likely to happen. No mention of the price in his tweet but that’s a quality, long-term signing in a position they’re weak in.

4 Likes

Glazers out :rofl:

1 Like

What a PR piece by the Glazers…

This bit is my favourite…

“Kane has been on United’s list since January, too, with their recruitment staff aware of his increasing determination to secure a transfer to a club offering greater prospects of winning trophies.”

Does anyone want to tell him?

Rice - £80mil
Kane - £120mil
Sancho - £70mil?
Varane - £70mil??
Trippier - £30mil??

“Laurie Whitwell worked for the Daily Mail from 2010” Explains a lot.

3 Likes

It’s an ok signing, but nothing like us signing Mbappe

5 Likes

Isn’t this what Man Utd do about this time every year?

4 Likes

Trippier?

Sancho I can see happening as they were wanting to pay around £70m for him last season. If Dortmund are willing to accept that now, and unless other clubs are interested.