The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

That’s the face of a 5yo in a toy shop and his dad said “you can have only one”

11 penos and he could only shoot one

6 Likes

My point is not a defense of Ole. It is actually a condemnation of Utd criticizing them for having faults that run far deeper than employing a manager well out of his depth. They have spent a ton of money both before Ole’s time and during it and their bench is still dogshit. Which is understandable because several of their starting XI are not players you’d expect to be able to leave Utd and do better. You can criticize Ole for faking being a manager who can operate at this level, as I have done repeatedly. But when we were in their shoes we responded by completely overhauling the playing staff because sometimes it does just come down to whether your players are good enough. At Utd currently there are not nearly enough of them who are, and if Conte came in he’d be asking too why there was so much dogshit at the club.

3 Likes

I said yesterday it was the start of the Klopp project, I don’t think Ole has a project but it’s now 2 and half years into it I believe.

7 Likes

I’d never laugh at anyone crying but I did find the “ebe” moment very funny given the opposition manager, so kudos to whoever took the picture.

2 Likes

for any Man Utd fans who visit our dear site,
to see what we write about them,
here something that I hope will cheer you all up…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

8 Likes

I don’t see the link, thats the trick

Calling the Neville’s rats is unfair on rats.

7 Likes

Just got a message that this vid has already been posted…new function @ISMF??

4 Likes

The system is programmed to do it to all of your posts.

8 Likes

Refurbished old toilet:

9 Likes

15 Likes

I prefer to think of it as standing on the shoulders of giants.

7 Likes

OK, OK, we’ve been here before but they never cease to amaze me with their transfer plans. Buy the most talented but also the most expensive players out there - did anyone else come up with that before?!

9 Likes

Their transfer strategy is 100% about appeasing the fans. Their idiot fanbase demands big name signings every year, so united’s brass do this to keep them onside, while internally not having a plan to actually build a sustainable winning team. You love to see it.

9 Likes

Pep at City…

4 Likes

PepC :grin:

3 Likes

Ole holding the trophies his won since he joined man utd.

21 Likes

Plus at the end of the first half we went in 1-0 up after having 3 of the most blatant penalties refused. We score 2 of the 3 we go in 3-0 up and game over. Unless you are AC Milan.

1 Like

I mean we can all mock their transfer strategy but if they actually somehow managed to pull off moves for those four players that would be a remarkably good summer. Would pretty much solve all of their absolutely glaring issues. I reckon the only one that might happen is Torres though.

Just seen that Woodward is set to give Ole a three year extension, presumably to fend off all that interest in him…

lol … at a combined cost of around £350 … as fucking if !