The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

It is well known I have copied some ludicrous shit over from the Caf in the past…

I think this chestnut takes the cake…

Liverpool won’t improve, and City won’t spend.
Chelsea might get better, but i don’t think so.

I’ll give this dumb cunt 1 out of 3 as a remote possibility, Chelsea might have peaked, however, I highly doubt it.

The other two but…fucking hell…on what planet will a better injury list not improve us, and in what universe will City not spend money??

These people walk amongst us…

17 Likes

I’d rather drop him on his head.

2 Likes

Think Ole will be sacked next season.

1 Like

I think he was dropped on his head.

1 Like

I think United will have a summer splurge. But the results will not improve and he will be sacked.

Kind of like the repetition of the Lampard drama.

And vote for the people who run the country.

1 Like

Now they have CL football, presumably they will be less supportive of him if he looks like he will drop out the top 4 again…will be interesting to see.

1 Like

Certainly reckon he’s on his ‘last chance’ now. But if Fernandes plays at that level again and they manage to sign some of their reported targets and they keep getting penalties on a weekly basis then I wouldn’t be surprised to see them finish 3rd or 4th next year and make it to the knockout stage of the CL which would probably be enough for him to stay.

Big summer for him and them.

1 Like

Be fair.

It was Villarreal!

1 Like

Never think it…

3 Likes

I hope it happens because it would mean they are on course to have a worse season than the last.

Yeah but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. With Ole out there’s a chance they could bring in an actually competent manager and start actually getting better. We don’t want that.

5 Likes

They breed as well, and predominantly those rotten apples fall very close to the tree.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Nah, that’d be too much to ask for…

Oh wait…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::nerd_face:

6 Likes

better… :joy:

1 Like

… and that’s while he’s their player.
Can you imagine the shit he’d get off them if he came to us ??

3 Likes

Unfortunately, he was just an Utd player. He came from their youth system.

Congratulations on winning the ‘finishing above Liverpool trophy’

16 Likes

Has Rio been smoking strange substances? Has he forgotten about the spanking Utd got at Old Trafford?

5 Likes