The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

But but but Maguire was missing

7 Likes

Fucking trophy dodgers.

6 Likes

I look forward to him being reminded of this next season when the natural order has been restored. It’s a bit like his utd are back, Ole’s at the wheel, speech from a few years ago.

Idiot hasn’t learned a thing.

6 Likes

Pundits really don’t think so they?

3 Likes

Why couldn’t he just be a man and thank the Glazers for keeping them afloat.

3 Likes

It’s like a few years ago when once in a blue moon we’d finish ahead of them cos we’d had a really good season, and they’d had a shit one, and that meant we’d gone past them - right, Rio?

5 Likes

The way I see it…

They can sign whoever they want. Sancho, Kane - I don’t care

If we don’t sign anyone and have a season with ‘moderate’ injury problems

we will finish above them. That’s how far we are ahead of them.

9 Likes

Well. How did Rios " ole at the wheel shtick age"

5 Likes

Rio is another one of my disappointments how class he was as a player and then when you “get to know him” post-playing as a pundit.

Ashley Cole is another one. Both were brilliant, arguably the best in their positions in their time. But when I listen to them, I can’t imagine they’re the same persons.

2 Likes

Dick as a player - Dick as a pundit

Both of them

12 Likes

His name is Rio and his head is in the sand…or his arse.

13 Likes

Surely this has to be a joke.

6 Likes

I guess Ole told Woodward to “go get Harry from Spurs” and we’ll win the league.

17 Likes

Man U board show an acute understanding of their fans mentality. Buy a bloke called Harry from Spurs and they will be happy. Excellent leadership.

5 Likes

Hes a double ended dildo

4 Likes

To me its funny it’s called a “scheme.” Like a Ponzi scheme. A racket. Another swindle for United supporters.

3 Likes

Hasn’t Woodward left already?

1 Like

Surprisingly not

3 Likes

No he’s leaving at the end of the year.

3 Likes

They picked up 8 points on the previous year, this is the peak for them. 66pts, 66pts, 74pts with no significant games missed by main squad players. Punching above their weight with Ole, glad they did so “well” this year, it should at least solidify his position for the majority of next season. The squad is decent though, just very top heavy, and managerially challenged.

4 Likes