The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Río Ferdinando pfft, what a clown. Manure with their squad should absolutely be in the top 4. But Europe showed how limited OGS is. He’s a counter attack merchant. The biggest danger is if OGS gets the sack.

Be interesting to see how Tuchel fares next season. Thiago Silva is 36. Defensively they have problems to sort out. He won’t be able to set up on the counter against most teams like he did against City in the final.

1 Like

On the odd occasion Ole Gob Shite is not being tutored on a weekly basis by old whiskey nose, he studies the teams Jurgen put together and tries to imitate our philosophy…
As it is said… Imitation is the highest form of flattery…!
Maureen dragged the Man Utd name through so much mud during his tenure, Woodward is content for calmer seas… whether they win anything or not, if the owners don’t care, why should anyone else connected to them…
When the time is right, and it finally dawns on their die-hard fanbase that Ole is clueless when it comes to dragging their arse over the finishing line ahead of all others… He will get binned.!
From a LFC perspective, not just yet though eh :0)

2 Likes

you know what, on the metric of points obtained, in the league, hes actually correct.

lets not deny that, lets accept it and correct it next season.

we can point to any number of factors, but they are irrelevant on the most important metric of the (league) season.

when we hunt for justification that we are a better team than one that scored more points during the season than us, we start to defeat ourselves.

so well done Rio and UTD, more points than us this past season…see you next season. we are hungry.

3 Likes

I don’t that’s what he means, and I don’t think that’s how his point should generally be understood.

When he says ‘gone past them’ I think that’s meant to mean they are now a better team than us. That’s obviously bollocks. Despite having a season where everything went wrong for us and everything went right for them, they ended up six points better off. Had they had the injuries we’d had they would have been lucky to finish in the top half.

They lost Maguire for a couple of games and they were cryarsing about it. When we snotted them 4-2 - a game in when we should have scored eight - the media was falling over themselves to highlight his absence, while we got on with our business with a central defence of Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams.

11 Likes

better… :grinning:

4 Likes

De Bruyne winning PFA Player of the Year is a joke, but still worth it to see United fans melt down over Fernandes missing out.

On Rio’s comments, it’s insane how much luck United had this year: no major injuries aside from Maguire for a couple games and a number of dodgy decisions and yet they still couldn’t see out the job despite being top at the halfway point (Week 19) and fell apart at the end of the season. Not that I expected them to win, but if there was ever a year to win it, it’s the one where everything goes your way. I have to think when he said “gone past” he meant in the context of this season — even he can’t be naive enough to think that they will have that much fortune next year while we have the level of injuries we did.

If he looks like a thick cunt and sounds like a thick cunt then it’s probably Rio the garden gnome cheerleader.

10 Likes

Whenever I see or hear anything about Ferdinand today…
I remember when he was supposedly in his prime, Torres ran past him on the pitch as though he was on fast forward and poor old Rio was on pause…!
If only the floppy lipped guy was as good in his playing days as he still thinks he was… he would have been some player eh!

1 Like

Gone past us? Come back when Maguire, Bailly, and Lindelof are out for the majority of the season; Ole’s mother passes away and he can’t get home to pay his respects, you have the best gk in the world and his dad passes away tragically but the pandemic prevents him from getting home to his family. Your midfield captain misses a large chunk of the season. Oh and you have the most VAR decisions in the league go against you.

Daft cunt

14 Likes

That’s all you needed to say. :wink::joy::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Take their season as a whole and that includes Europe, they might have been able to lose a final in the Europa but they were knocked out of the CL at the group stage.

5 Likes

Don’t forget about the ‘iffy’ penalties they were awarded, which contributed for a lot of the points they scavenged

3 Likes

always felt he had a very punchable face.

1 Like

His music is quite catchy though. Or, is that Daft Punk?

4 Likes

Caution, comments like that could get you banned from cricket in 10 years time.

6 Likes

You are being hard on them. Let them have whatever they want. Just let us have VVD back fit and Mane back in form.

Gone past us. :rofl:

We played a season with practically half our strength and they ended up a huge five points ahead of us.

2 Likes

I can’t help but agree with Ferdinand here, guys. Yep, they’ve overtaken us, no doubt about it. They were unlucky not to win the title either with the strength they have at their disposal, and the world-class manager at the helm bringing it all together.

Definitely no need for them to sign anyone this summer, and absolutely give Solksjaer a lifetime contract, yes sirree.

:eyes:

23 Likes

Is their presentation of the “we finished above Liverpool trophy” going to be televised?

Be nice to see Maguire, Fernandez and the rest of those ugly bastards finally lift a trophy.

2 Likes

I hope ‘they’ don’t forget to fill it up with Manure, I’ll give a donation. :poop:

1 Like

17 Likes