The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

So he is ‘coming home’ despite coming through Citeh’s academy - what a bunch of morons

7 Likes

Fucking idiots

1 Like

He was also born in and brought up in London as a Chelsea fan, so i’m really not sure what they’re getting at.

3 Likes

It’s a pissing match they’ve been having with City, wanting to do the reverse Tevez, all while City are oblivious to being part of it. It’s just illustrative of how the ground has shifted in manchester and the league in general.

2 Likes

It’s just the lengths that a club goes to when they’ve become so fucking Mickey Mouse that even Walt Disney is planning on asking them for tips for their next film

3 Likes

He is coming home in the same way the Euros did.

2 Likes

Sounds like they have borrowed whatever it was they were smoking at the Emirates

1 Like

Walt confirmed to me that they did look into it but it was shelved when they saw the state of Old Toilet apparently it wouldn’t do for a fortress let alone a castle. They did however recommend to some horror movie guys that they look into it for tips. :wink:

2 Likes

He’s a good player but pretty sure they got this gassed about Luke Shaw, who has had 1 half-decent season in 7. I think Sancho will (obviously) be better but how many times have we seen this before.

Agreed. I forget if it was Raphael Honigstein or whomever but some journalist basically said Klopp was put off by Woodward’s “we’re the football equivalent of Disneyland” pitch in 2013.

1 Like
12 Likes

Long may the deluded clown stay. :+1:

5 Likes

Cannot wait for their first uninspiring loss.

2 Likes

I’m just confused by how short the contract extension is. Hopefully he got a massive wage increase so they feel obliged to at least keep him to the end of it.

2 Likes

That was my first though, “Shit, not very long”.

1 Like

Maybe they want to entice Klopp, they are quite deluded.

2 Likes

any contract extension for Ole is good enough for me tbh…

Shit. Only 2024???

6 Likes

probably waiting for G***s to get out of the slammer! :wink:

Can i even say that?

1 Like

It says a lot that we’re all celebrating this news. United have a very decent squad now. The manager really is the one thing holding them back.

2 Likes