The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Leicester should have been done for grand larceny.

2 Likes

I’m really struggling to see how 5-6 of their players would get in our side. Fernandez would get in ahead of Naby, but otherwise? I like Greenwood, he could be fun off the bench, but he’s not going to replace any of our front three really is he?
That’s it.
One.

6 Likes

Ronaldo over Firmino as well for me.

Greenwood in the bench.

manchester united soccer GIF

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THE ORIGINAL TWITTER THREAD!!!

Me IQ just dropped forty points and I started having sexy thoughts about me cousin.

I just had to hug my sons and tell them that I love them.

It appears there are actually thousands of people that think Pogba would be an automatic starter in our midfield.

I’m scared.

These people walk amongst us.

2 Likes

72 posts since I last read this thread (yesterday), what are you guys on?
It’s like a bunch of poop scoopers. :cry:

1 Like

Corrected. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know what that means, but I’m taking it as a compliment.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

No pressing game then? He does nothing unless the ball is given to him on a silver platter with an apology for not cleaning it first.

11 Likes

They’re obsessed by us and we’re obsessed by them.

:arrows_counterclockwise:

1 Like

Not me. :wink:
I’m only obsessed with LFC. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not that I pointed this out and a lot on this forum (sadly) said it wasn’t true…

2.7 presses per 90mins hahahaha. They expected 1 goal per 90mins to offset this (including penalties)… What staggeringly bad strategy…

Should see Juve’s results v’s Utd’s… They are smashing it again.

4 Likes

Being outworked by Benteke and Aubameyang should be enough to send warnings to utd fans

3 Likes
3 Likes

Can’t wait to see Mo running at him

3 Likes

Ronaldo doesn’t get in our side.

He’s not good enough. United would have been just as well off, if not better, playing Cavani instead.

8 Likes

Tbf Rashford could be a great player under Klopp. And seems a good human. So he can go on the bench too

5 Likes

Disagree about Fernandez, can’t see Klopp starting a player like that in our midfield, doesn’t work hard enough. Very good at what he does but I see him as a similar type player as Coutinho, both excellent but neither really fit into any position at a top football club these days.