The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

To be fair it is the 4th best in Premiership.

1 Like

Players who Ole selected are in disbelief over the team Ole has selected?

:joy:

Amazing articles.

Solskjaer’s position in the United dressing room is at its lowest with ‘disbelief’ at the team he selected against Liverpool

“Why did it have so many Man Utd players in the team, everyone knows they’re rubbish…” said one player

4 Likes

Neville on one on twitter because his mate might get sacked for being completely fucking useless.

I get shitting on Boris, he’s a dickhead, but even I think its a stretch to link him to Ole’s failure and fan frustration.

4 Likes

Anything from Ferdinand? Anyone?

Scholesy licking his toe.

Ginger midget vs ebony feet.

2 Likes

Question is whether they can identify and attract the right players. If not, then a huge change of playing staff probably isn’t the answer.

Unfortunately, they wouldn’t go the way of the current iteration of Barcelona…If they did, it will be a long position of decline…

5 Likes

“Baffled at the team picked”

Well yeah he could have picked Pogba who lasted all of 12 minutes.

I do think the players need to look at themselves, the press is awful but that second goal what the hell are Shaw and Maguire doing? I don’t think any of them covered themselves in glory, De Gea should have done better on one of Salah’s goals as well.

I remember that Arsenal game when they went 1-0 up and then lost 4-1 or 5-1 and the defence just collapsed all over the place. It was worse than that, and I don’t think that’s all down to Ole.

1 Like

I’d go out and get a dog from the local shelter and insist on bringing it to training.

1 Like

You know if they get Conte, there’ll be a lot of shouts that they still have a chance …but what I’ll be waiting for is the fireworks between Conte and Ronaldo.

Conte is the “I wish to keeel him” guy

2 Likes

Nor sure Ed and the Glazers are on TAN… :wink:

2 Likes

Conte is a fighter. I can imagine he will want to put Ronaldo and Pogba in their place. So far so good. But because he is a fighter, he will start fights he shouldn’t be having, with players they need to build with, as well as owners. He will want to spend spend spend as well. Not sure he is the right man.

The one I hope they don’t get is the Ajax man ten Hag. If they signed him, with Overmars as DOF, and even Van Der Sar as CEO or something, and they said look, we will be patient, we will back you, but sort it all out, from top to bottom, then that would be the right joined up approach.

1 Like

Always remember - Jurgen Klopp would be managing us if Ed Woodward wasn’t a bellend.

No pity for these cunts.

This is blasphemy, and if I had my way, it would be off with their heads.

It’s also funny how delusional their view of themselves is. I am gonna enjoy this humbling, which has still got a long way to go.

4 Likes

You’re making it too obvious @SBYM

3 Likes

I have a question :raising_hand_man: Why do we want to fix Man Utd?

12 Likes

Yes! Great idea, give him 3 years, followed by Mark Hughes, Phil Neville, Lee Sharpe, Denis Irwin, Nicky Butt etc etc.
Just keep it going forever.

3 Likes

We’re just being smug and patronising

4 Likes