The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

They should go for Zidane. French Ole. They see the champions league he won and think hes good.

1 Like

I wish Carra would shut the fu*k up campaigning for Ole to be sacked. Where the frig are his loyalties?

Neville has a point - they need stability give the man until the end of the season. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Whether they sack Ole or not is it really going to make much difference…
They haven’t got it right in the manager appointments over the last decade…
Any fresh meat they appoint is only going to give their deluded fans false hope… The club is off-the-scale toxic and unless they can clone our Jurgen, they still going to just ‘bob along’ and become more insignificant as the oncoming seasons pass. Leeds Utd Mk2.!

3 Likes

I’m just being a cunt.

1 Like

Bruce would be an improvement for Utd on Ole.

I’m Sparticus

2 Likes

Get a load of this idiot.

2 Likes

You never know, this might be a safe place. As far as I know there have been no posts telling them to perform oral sex while suggesting they would like it.

One of the many fun things from yesterday’s game will be revisiting the pundits start of season predictions - to see what they say now about Utd

1 Like
3 Likes

We definitely don’t want to do that! Long may they struggle.

1 Like

Seeing talk of a Big Sam caretaker role until end of season :flushed:

Manure post-Fergie, the gift that never stops giving.

1 Like

Oh please say that is genuine, that would be even funnier than Ole being at the wheel

5 Likes

Allardyce coaching Ronaldo. Damn, that would be a great ‘inside story’ documentary series, it would put Sunderland 'Til I Die to shame.

11 Likes

Gawd, they’re dragging it out…Has he gone yet.??

They sacked both Moyes and Mourinho on a Tuesday apparently. So maybe tomorrow is the day…

2 Likes

Maybe they like to get Monday night NFL out of the way.

They will have officially have become Everton if that happens.

1 Like
1 Like

Jeez the United players turn to self-preservation mode real quick.

2 Likes