The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Fat Sam’s phone keeps ringing out cause he is unable to put down the pint of gravy.

4 Likes

Yet it was suggested going into the game that United’s coaching staff were convinced they had devised a plan that would stop Liverpool after working specifically on the shape of the team.

OGS: “Guys I’ve cracked the code. To beat Liverpool we need to get it to Ronnie. Just get it to Ronnie”

1 Like

Grateful for Torygraph subscribers providing quotes… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

“He might as well pop over and ride my sister” - classic

1 Like

Keane foretold it he said the players wouldn’t skip beat in throwing Ole under bus.

I’d just like to point out that Ole’s now been in charge for 164 games and he’s won 91 of them. More than Klopp had in his first 164 games.

Ole deserves more time. A LOT more time.

8 Likes

I do wonder when he drops off ….

1 Like

I thought he might unbalance the team a little bit, but he’s smashed the scale. It’s staggering to think that a side with that much firepower can be that disjointed and predictable.

5 Likes

It was bizarre to me that they bought Ronaldo, someone who wouldn’t ever accept a bench role, after they spent all that money on Sancho.

3 Likes

Wow! 141 posts in less than 1/2 a day (just a night. :cry: :rofl:

1 Like

Lets see what happens against Spurs. We are still top of the CL group.

That’s the spirit!!!

:+1:

8 Likes

If there has ever been a time I was GUTTED Keane wasn’t in the studio for a United match it was on Sunday.

He would have fucking slaughtered them, both barrels and it would have been amazing TV

8 Likes

Of course I would not wish anyone to lose their job. We are decent human beings afterall.

awkward canadian GIF by CBC

7 Likes

Mr Bean Yes GIF

3 Likes

It is your duty to post this on all United forums and fan sites / pages. They need to be 100% aware of this.

Retaining Ole is essential for my on going entertainment. My future mental well being needs this and if you have any level of compassion you would accept this mission.

Mission Reaction GIF

PS: you can employ @SBYM to do this on your behalf if you like

4 Likes

Just imagine…

37 y/o Ronnie is up top supported by Wan-Bissaka and Shaw out wide (so they can master the art of penetrating the box, obviously). Sancho and Rashford are both at fullback for the remainder of the season as some weird character building punishment as clearly they still attack in the style of the previous manager.

Donny VdB got an envelope in pre-season and as such still hasn’t been allowed to leave on loan. Also benched and receiving an envelope was Mason Greenwood because he refused to be part of a swap deal plus cash for 32 y/o Michail Antonio.

Kasper Schmeichel, Jonny Evans, Marc Albrighton and Jamie Vardy are on the transfer shortlist in January to help transition of the style of play from the ground up. All have great character.

Writing this has recalled some rather painful memories. Please make it happen.

4 Likes

I’d have Vardy at LFC right now as backup.

Other than that, outstanding :wink:

1 Like

Ok fine, he can have Borini instead on a free :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooof that’s a dagger to his heart.

Altogether now.

HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!!

1 Like