The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

What’s the meltdown at redcafe like ?

Imagine beating spurs and spurs still coming out the winner after this

2 Likes

You just know Darren Fletcher is going get this job

1 Like

I’d be disappointed with Rodgers. Doesn’t seem enough of a winner for me. By all accounts a better manager than Ole coaching wise but in terms of results Ole gives Brendan a good run for his money. Comparing his time with Liverpool and Solskjaers time with United. Both ultimately I don’t feel belong at the elite level.

One gem from redcafe here.

Brendan has won the Scottish league , the FA cup and the Charity Shield after his time with Liverpool. Yeah , He probably doesn’t belong at the elite Klopp level but he’s still many many steps ahead of Ole.

2 Likes

Rodgers would be fantastic. The Car Salesman vs the ego (choose Pogba or Ronaldo here)

The miles we would get from Ex Liverpool managers sorting out both Everton and United would be priceless.

3 Likes

But Ole was at the wheel of almighty Molde when they won multiple league titles and the prestigious Norwegian Cup.
So he is better than Brendan.
Oh, wait… :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I still can’t get my head around the fact there are people that rather have Ole at the wheel than Conte

Ye…but whatcha gonna do??

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Moron 1 says:

I don’t get people saying “I’m not too worried, he may get them to top four but I can’t see any more” - erm, that’s our 4th place gone

To which Moron 2 replies:

Which will see Ole gone.

Then with any decent coach we will walk the PL next season. If Ole can get 3rd,2nd with this squad an upgrade like Rogers,Ten Hag,Zidane etc should be able to win the PL with 90+ points. The upgrade will also have 120m+ to spend on players. He will have no excuse not to do much better than Ole.

Fuck!!! We’re done for. This year is literally our last chance!!!

4 Likes

Go to watch my old WWF VHS tapes.

1 Like

Don’t be a bad boy when they come for you?

1 Like

Deserves one of these, too.

:rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t typically second guess managers changing formations according to form, fitness or even whims. But when they do it when struggling, especially going to a back 5, as Ole did on the weekend, it comes across as a desperate and confused man scrambling for an answer. There is no great rationale for doing it, other than they have to try something else, much like Brendon was in his final year with us.

After a big win on the weekend with his new back 5, I now look forward to them having to drop it this afternoon to get back into this game and then be utterly confused on whether that is the way forward or not.

1 Like

Do we reckon the Spurs win made him safe enough we can enjoy them losing to Atalanta in good conscience?

5 Likes

What are Utd going to do? Hire Nuno?

1 Like

There are more managers than Conte around. I think he will be sacked if they lose this due to fan pressure. Interim manager while they solve the manager issue through negotiations is my guess.

7 Likes

BWHAHAHAHAAAA

The Caf is fucking losing it at Pogba, or as one bloke just called him…Jogba!

:rofl:

6 Likes

Love it.

Unfortunately, I think Ole’s position is untenable if he can’t even get them past the group stages.

My fear as well, I am going to feel so guilty enjoying another Atalanta goal.

2 Likes