The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

4 Likes

Harry Maguire on a one man mission to get Ole the great sacked tonight. :man_facepalming:
Big Nat is a better player, not even kidding

Let it be a draw so that Ole can still be around to steer his wobbling wheel against Cheaty.

2 Likes

I want United to equalize. Keep him at the wheel!

Right, we are going to need a 3-0 win over Citeh

edit: FFS. Another jammy late goal.

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ronaldo keeping Ole in a job is peak United. Fucking lovely stuff.

3 Likes

FUCK, VAR have ruined it.

Goal stands!

1 Like

Ole Ole Ole
:grinning:

2 Likes

Great goal by Ronaldo keeping Ole in the job. :+1:
Very bad news for us though Varane getting injured again with United up against Shitty on Saturday

2 Likes

Not happy that they may advance to the knockout stage…more money to their coffers. Keep Ole in or less money because of getting knocked out. Which way to lean?!

Ole everyday and thrice on Sundays

2 Likes

There is no question there. More money does nothing for them, they already have loads. Ole has to stay long enough to cause real fundamental damage, at a commercial level. His work has really only just begun!

7 Likes

To the tune of Temple of the King:
:guitar: :violin: :saxophone: :drum:
These days in the games of Manure are times remembered well.
When Ole at the wheel keep turning the corners and giving us fun…
:guitar: :violin: :saxophone: :drum:

1 Like

City missing defender through suspension, and maybe they will get another player sent off, so there is a chance!

1 Like

Ronaldo with first half and second half injury time goals to get a draw.

Hes paper over them cracks.

1 Like

Offer me Maguire or Nat, and I’m taking Nat every time. Maguire is absolute garbage.

6 Likes

It’s almost as if Ole has has a word with him and made it clear that if there is a new manager he might want him run about.

1 Like

Isn’t it good that we smashed them 5-0 and still they for some reason continue with him.

2 Likes

once again a tactical masterpiece from Ole. Wonderful. They have turned the corner.

2 Likes