The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ole at the wheel.

Deal with it haterz

1 Like

Guess they can wait till we smash ole at anfield.

3 Likes

Ronaldo’s CL goals this campaign have been worth 5 points.

They’d have been confirmed as group stage nuffies last night without him.

The GOAT keeping the lulz going; they won’t sack him now, even if Citeh smash them 10-0.

2 Likes

Both limited defenders that are good when playing to their strengths.

The difference is 1 knows what he is good at and doesn’t try to deviate away from what he knows he is good at, which makes for a more reliable defender. And I know which 1 I would choose

3 Likes

I think Nat is better with the ball at his feet.

1 Like

Looking for positives…Ole’s decent record against City happened before Varane joined Utd…

2 Likes

Utd were an utter fucking shambles last night. Saved once again by that preening prancing fucker Ronaldo. (Who it must be said scored two very good goals … twat.)

But what does the master tactician do now on Saturday against City without Varane ? Back to what will , in effect , be a 4-5-1 , sitting deep and hitting long balls for Rashford (who was pants again last night) to scamper after , I guess. I’d be amazed were they to get anything out of this game , and notwithstanding that it wouldn’t help us , would like to see them get hammered again just for being the impostors that they are.

2 Likes

I’d say he’s quicker too. When they played us I thought Maguire looked like a tanker in the Suez canal

1 Like

Offer me Maguire or a punch in the mouth and I’ll take the later. Harry Maguire is a toxic shite.

1 Like

Nah. A glorious win for the red half of Manchester, please, followed by a celebratory lengthy contract extension for their peerless manager.

4 Likes

I’ll stretch to a draw.

3 Likes

A draw please with a few red cards and a couple of massive brawls ending with both clubs being docked points.

10 Likes

And Pep resigning and the Sheikhs selling up

Perhaps a little greedy?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Given they’ve lost Varane through injury, and they failed to turn up against us, I can’t see them turning up against City,

A draw or United win would be lovely - but I just can’t see that happening!

3 Likes

It’s a pity both can’t lose, but I think City will tear Utd a new one.

They might revert to type, be shit scared of City and camp on their 18 yard line? Another wonder performance from De Gea too maybe?

Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Ideal scenario would be City drop points and United do enough to ensure Ole’s longevity. A draw would do nicely I feel.

3 Likes

More nah. No points for the red half of Mancland. Utd will annihilated and their board will be left to rue their being loyal to OGS and losing Conte to Spurs.

1 Like

Better. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What option would result in the best Goldbridge meltdown?

We should go for that unless it involves a City win.

2 Likes