The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

With the resounding win over Spurs having placed a hint of doubt about firing Ole back into play, I think the logical next step is a stunning performance from Pogba for a win over Citeh

DOH!

2 Likes

What option would result in the best Goldbridge meltdown?

tbh , it’s like he really doesn’t give a fuck anymore.

2 Likes

He’s got to the point now where the meltdowns are better for him financially - I think he puts it on now. A bit like AFTV, it was fun early on.

3 Likes

oh man GIF by NETFLIX

Feels like a nailed on draw to me. City are in a bit of a slump right now, having a hard time scoring. United will park the bus and hope to hit them on the break, but will be shit at it. Feels like both teams will just sit off and we’ll get a 0-0 or 1-1.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It’ll be a nail biter

2 Likes

This. We all missed the boat doing piss take fan reaction channels. At least AFTV were Arsenal fans who went to the games. Goldbridge is a stooge and a very good one and well done him. Saw an opportunity and grasped it.

3 Likes

Varane ruled out for a month :laughing: :laughing:

How frequently was he injured at RM?

Anyone else find themselves in the position of looking forward to United games at the moment?

6 Likes

Pretty often.

I have said this a few times about Thiago.

If a player is often injured in other league the problems won’t get better after coming to England.

1 Like

Sorry I have no idea.

1 Like

From their Shitty pre-match thread…

9-1. That’s not a score prediction, that’s how we’ll set up.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Possibly nick it by playing that way also.

:joy:

1 Like

It’s got to the point where I watch them all. With Goldbridge on the background for extra hilarity.

2 Likes

I can’t stand Goldbridge’s histerical voice/way of talking alone for more than 5 seconds.

Honestly I don’t know how even those die hard posterboy United fans can listen to him for 3 hours.

I worry for their health.

1 Like

I’ve honestly followed the Shankly principle i.e. closed the curtains but I’m actually fascinated now. Mad, I’d never have thought it would come to this.

2 Likes

You just have to imagine him as the real life Alan Partridge. He’s funny cos he’s such a twat.

5 Likes

When a pop-up ad tries to flog you a hospitality package at Old Toilet…it is time to walk away.

Dirtiest I’d felt since that night on the H with Sid Vicious, probably dirtier, if I’m honest.

2 Likes