The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He’s full of hot air and empty promise, why wouldn’t you make the connection?

:musical_note: You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit :musical_note:

It was inevitable this would happen. Why did United set up with a back 3 against a City side with no No.9 or target man. They essentially set up to allow City to play through McFred, hoping they could use Shaw and Wan Bissaka as outlets, but they aren’t good enough.

Stupid tactics, stupid Ole.

4 Likes

Leicester City has much better midfield players, too. Any manager’s gonna find that a challenge.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Flashback.

5 Likes

In my opinion, Rodgers will regret going to Utd if he’s offered the job. At the moment it’s a poisoned chalice and he’ll be under enormous pressure from day one. Apart from that, the fans won’t accept him.

2 Likes

Thrashed in everything but the scoreline. I hope that wasn’t the end for Ole, we need him there for a while yet.

1 Like

Away to Watford, then Chelsea. Back home to meet Arsenal. Not sure how you keep him in the job after that abject display, but…

2 Likes

Don’t think that would put him off, he has the self confidence to think he can be a success there . He almost walked out on Leicester to take the Arsenal job…

2 Likes

He’d be stupid to do it, but who said he wasn’t?

They should go for that bloke at West Ham.

2 Likes

Hope It happens,

Rodgers will bankrupt them due to his love of spending

“This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end”

3 Likes

I’ve no doubt he’s confident enough to take it and won’t be put off.I just think, it won’t go well for him.

3 Likes

United was Eric

I hear seagulls…

This is why I’m not too bothered if Ole is fucked off. I don’t think they’re capable of identifying (let alone actually attracting) the right man regardless.

2 Likes