The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Actually no, I don’t want him anywhere near United as (regardless) he is a good manager.

Neville is right. They conceded only 2 goals today whereas we scored 5. Both goals were individual mistakes and not down to tactics (mostly).

That’s progress. Solskjaer is turning things around.

5 Likes

I’m actually loving it.

Ole made us truly believe

They could get relegated

1 Like

I was hoping I was right when I said this but it’s blantantly obvious it is now the case.

I said the same about West Ham though and that doesn’t seem to be the case.

1 Like

Roy Keane was entertaining on Sky. He lost the plot with Micah Richards, who was attempting to defend Wan Bissaka’s role leading to the 2nd goal. He couldn’t hide his contempt for Richard’s opinion.

1 Like

Hiding his contempt has never been Keane’s forte

5 Likes

That was a pathetic performance, but it is exactly what was predicted with the fucking around to 5 at the back. They did it for no other reason that they had to change something, and they are now at the stage, especially with bringing in DvdB, of just throwing shit at the wall randomly and pretending that if something sticks it was strategic. There is no way out of such a situation. It’s not building towards anything. It’s simply an attempt to stave of death for a terminally ill patient.

6 Likes

Van De Beek needs to leave that club, for the sake of his immediate career.

4 Likes

Yet another excellent rant after the game. Worth tracking down and watching.

3 Likes

Dyche has earned his shot. My dream meme is him whispering into Ronaldo’s ear.

5 Likes

Utd had two attempts on their own goal and only one on City’s. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good chance that tomorrow they’ll be below Arsenal.

6 Likes

Good on him. For whatever reason, smoke has been blown up Richards’ arse at a furious rate for a while now.

2 Likes

To think before the start of the season there were fans on this very forum saying Ronaldo was going to elevate them to the promised land. I guess kind of right, more deserved land of mid table.

P.s. so glad they’ve fannyed around long enough to miss Conte.

3 Likes

Ah shite, the red mancs can’t even be counted on anymore to give a proper fight to their city rivals… :expressionless:

I absolutely wanted them to win this one, but well… let them go on like that, I’m sure Ole will finally turn it around, and the utd board must know it. :+1:t2: :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

At the beginning of the season, almost all the pundits had us finishing below ManU

lol

hilarious

9 Likes

We’re 3rd favourites with the bookies atm. Utd are 100/1 :rofl:

2 Likes

We should be first!

:rage:

1 Like

I’m quite happy that we are at longer odds than we should be. Means I’ll collect more from the bookies once we wrap up the title next spring.

8 Likes

What are the odds on Ole surviving the international break?