The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

And everyone cheered

I don’t, I like the guy. He’s a megalomaniacal egotistical man who’s opinion of himself is many times higher than evidence and track record suggest. Pretty much like me.

1 Like

And then a load of girls showed up and started taking their pants off…

2 Likes

Van Gaal, it was, but yes. Rodgers really should have known better going into that game with that formation; Southampton before and then Swansea even more so, showed the blueprint but we won those, if I recall, and Rodgers hubris would not let him see that he’d be going into that game against one of the early proponents of a 3 CB system who would have no absolutely no problem in exposing its weaknesses.

3 Likes

He was never one of us…

1 Like

He got COVID and was cured by staring at himself in the mirror.

Roy Keane: :speaking_head: “He thinks he’s shutting the critics up. But I think It’s embarrassing. He’s been a disgrace the last couple months for Man Utd. He thinks if he scores there, he’s going to shut his critics up. Embarrassing.” https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1459263108124491776/photo/1

2 Likes

Dont give a shit what Roy Keanes says about him

he is a legend in my eyes.

a legend of comedy…

3 Likes

Total lies. Van Dijk wouldn’t even have been put to Rodgers if the scouting team didn’t think he’d be a good option.

Truth is that Rodgers wasn’t convinced. He wanted Ashley Williams who, funnily enough, the scouting team didn’t support.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Fucking hell the world is a depressing place.

1 Like

Could be worse, mate. You could be a United fan.

6 Likes

Even worse, you could be an Everton fan.

4 Likes

I’d say a being a united fan be worse at this point of time

1 Like

the actual number of guys who’ve come in for #glazersout. Realize it’s a impromptu protest and all , but its like 20 odd at the max

2 Likes

Yes, the neverton fans are used to disappointment.

1 Like

better be immune to disappointment than face the alternative.

That said , those bitters are upset that Rafa with his hundreds of millions to spend hasn’t been able to challenge for the top 4

There are plans for larger protests, shall we say they’ll be green and yellow smokey?

Don’t like Man Utd at all, so long may they continue on the edge of the big time.

With that said, I do wish their fans well in the effort against the owners. Leveraged buy outs are awful, and the parasitic owner just gets fatter, not through any skill, or calculated risk, but simply by exploiting the right buying opportunity.

Man Utd are a financial juggernaut and their owners haven’t completely hollowed them out yet, so that’s why they aren’t in the sort of life and death situation we were in during the last days of G&H.

However, it’s not too difficult to see it coming, and even if I don’t want them to win another thing, I wouldn’t wish that on them.

1 Like

while I agree with you , the entitlement of those fans…

1 Like