The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

A very enjoyable thread:

The moment when united fans wish they lose every game so that ole is sacked and their board still dont sack him

2 Likes

Solskaer scored 91 PL goals at a better rate than Fowler, Torres or Owen.

To suggest he’s equivalent to Origi (or worse!) is nonsense.

1 Like

Not going to lie:

In 2015 I was hoping we get beaten by Everton so that Rodgers will finally be sacked and we can bring in Klopp. I believe we had a run of 1 win in 8 games before that.

Nobody cares about that…

These days, all the cool kids are into this screenshot.

Fun fact…

If we pretend Mo never played for EDL FC, his ratio improves to 0.68, putting him level with Henry.

What was this thread about again??

4 Likes

Oh yeah…

Caf thread title…PL Title Race

Post #6

If we only had a competent manager we could take it ourselves

:rofl:

2 Likes

Bit harsh on him considering he barely gets to start. His goals per minute ratio is still pretty good.

Words… fail me. I cannot wait to see the fallout from this…

Is Klopp still renting Rodgers house?

I still remember the look on Stevie’s face when he was about to take that penalty away to Blackburn when Hodgson was the manager. I think it was the only time that I wanted a Liverpool player to miss. Frankly, I’m still not sure if he missed that on purpose, so that Hodgson would get sacked.

2 Likes

Probably leaked that to the media himself to mess with Ole’s head.

Red cafe
“Just any new manager please. We need to arrest the situation and get the new manager bounce in asap.”

Desperate for the new manager bounce :joy:

Waiting for the phone to ring :flushed:

5 Likes

He did say he could manage Real Madrid.

Now that is something I’d really want to see.

2 Likes

Let’s get Uncle Woy out from his retirement.
Former LFC alumni are now in vogue as managers for the PL.
Stevie - Aston Villa.
Rafa - Everton.
Brenda - Leicester.
Hodge - Manure? :rofl:

2 Likes

Graeme Souness to Shitty after Pep goes?

1 Like

Have to say I was conflicted in that game.

There has been about 10 games in my Liverpool history that just didn’t feel much about.

The last 2 under Hodgson, that Everton one, one I attended where Chelsea won 2-0 and thus Man Utd didn’t win the title.

And a few due to depression.

Of course I’ve had indifference at games but the result has had some impact, these 4 and the ones when I had really bad depression didn’t even register.

Strangely the returns of King Kenny and the arrival of Klopp made these games a few days later feel even better.

3 Likes

I don’t understand twitter but how tricky would it be to setup a new ITK account claiming fat sam was taking over as caretaker till July?

2 Likes