The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

In retrospect Bruno Fernandez would have never fit in with us. He is neither a midfield nor a forward. Kind of how we were having to shoehorn on Coutinho.

And his attitude and workrate is disappointing.

There comes a time when you can’t even defend it, they’ve given him time to be fair and more than he deserves.

Without the penalties Bruno scored he wouldn’t even be able to lace Phil at Liverpool boots.

Make hay buddy, make hay :slight_smile:

Yeah but never peak too early. Embrace the tension

1 Like

Imagine they actually kept him….

I bet Darren Fletcher is ready to take over, actually Phil Neville isn’t doing anything now until April :rofl:

2 Likes

Keep Ole, you simply can not win every game :innocent:

1 Like

If they don’t sack him, they’re worse owners than he is a manager and that’s saying something.

Has to go, sadly. Would be surprised if he doesn’t step down. Although the ££££ might prevent that.

:rofl:

Have to say I’m glad boards stick by their man. Are they waiting for Woodward to leave, that will cost them 7.5m to sack him apparently but we know this isn’t money as they would throw that on top of the debt anyhow.

3 Likes

Please, please, he needs more time. I think a contract extension might just be what he needs to turn things around.

6 Likes

They’ve got Chelsea next so it wouldn’t surprise me if we see another week of Ole.

2 Likes

I`ve just read it´s done.

2 Likes

That Mguire second yellow could have been a straight red.

2 Likes

They will be 9 points behind Chelsea after next weekends games.

4 Likes

Where? Any of us can claim to know it’s done (I suspect it will be) but any actually worthy source please?

1 Like

Express:

Manchester United will sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer within the next 48 hours amid a torrid run of results that culminated in Saturday’s 4-1 defeat against Watford. Details of Solskjaer’s hefty compensation package have come to light ahead of his imminent departure

There’s a story in another paper too but they can obviously fuck right off.

3 Likes

Duncan Castles is saying it’s done, people quoting Fabrizio Romano but his tweet 32 mins ago is what’s on that sky link

1 Like

Yep; if ever we needed one of those games where United just click and Rio starts banging the table, demanding a new contract for Ole, it’s next weekend.

Assuming he lasts that long.

4 Likes
2 Likes