The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Oh no what have those silly cunts done.

1 Like

Ole crashed at the wheel. The car crash united thread

2 Likes

The only positive is it looks like Carrick is going to be interim manager until the end of the season.

2 Likes

We hump Arsenal 4 zip yet it’s a sad day.

2 Likes

We need to get back to the TIA thread name

Moyes sacked , LVG sacked , Jose sacked , Ole sacked…The Sackchester United thread

5 Likes

Would be better for them if he stepped onto the pitch to sort the holding midfield stuff a bit.

:joy:

Bloody hell! That is even funnier that all of the other options rumored to be taking the poisoned chalace

Should make him player manager😂

5 Likes

Hopefully they will make same mistake he wins a few games they cream themselves and he gets offered full-time gig.

1 Like

Wait for some players to post against Ole now

If there was one person in that whole set-up who looked even more clueless than Ole , it was Carrick.

7 Likes

Stan and Ole.

4 Likes

They will appoint Laurent Blanc and then give him 150mil to spend in Jan and then goes on a 15 match winless run and I can see the headline ‘Laurent still firing Blancs after spending 150mil’ before he gets sacked. Then they reappoint David Moyes again in the summer. Will have more fun then.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Michael Carrick at the wheel. It’s really important now that Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace, Norwich and Brentford think of the bigger picture and do the necessary to get Carrick his permanent contract.

8 Likes

What soul? Losing at will? It’s the worst Manchester United in years… Neville is as idiot as they come

8 Likes

He doesn’t have a fucking clue, does he?

3 Likes

Here’s the early betting:

Not many inspiring choices there. Personally, I’d like to see Koeman get it- big name but utterly crap.

1 Like

Done. So sad.

@aussielad beat me to it.

2 Likes