The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I guess… Times up

200w (1)

1 Like

First-team coach Michael Carrick has been placed in temporary charge while United seek an interim manager to the end of the season.

Isn’t that an odd way of going about it? Who’s going to take that job on knowing that they’re just an interim manager? Why not just make Carrick the interim guy?

As Goldbridge pointed out, Carrick was on the staff for Jose - he got sacked, was Assistant Manager to Ole - got sacked so they put him in charge shows the board are clueless

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/zxkbYtu9TAA

2 Likes

A very sad day :smiley: hopefully it’s Fletcher next.

So they got an interim manager sacking the manager who was an interim manager because they couldn’t find someone then and couldn’t find someone now. That’s brilliant strategy. Geniuses at work

1 Like

youre next matt servitto GIF by Adult Swim

Is he for real…I’m sure he was asking if he should go a few weeks ago.

Carrick to mastermind a win against chelsea.

2 Likes

They could have had Pochetino and decided to stick with Ole , and they could have had Conte and again decided to stick with Ole. It’s pure incompetence at boardroom level.

2 Likes

Going for Carrick is Old Whiskey Nose’s way of holding onto the puppet strings…!

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

Well… that was fun

Shame it would not last longer.

3 Likes

Who knows… the next ride might even be better if they get Bodgers in

Carrick’s at the wheel, at the wheel, Carrick’s at the wheel!!! Nananannanana!!!

Absolutely buzzing. Revolving door of beloved United ex-players will become interim managers, soil their pants and be booed out, forever tarnishing their association with the club.

2 Likes

Might have been Carricks plan all along…
Well if Ole was given the job, that leaves it open to any numpty to qualify for it

1 Like

I think he’s okay as a pundit. Just blinkered with his love for United and Ole.

1 Like

Please Villarreal, please Chelsea; we beg you, don’t win against United. Do football this little service.

Ten Haag probably the guy who stands out from that list. But Ajax flying with him with an outside chance of champs league semis if not more…

T

A sad day in the history of the premier league… for all other 19 clubs :rofl:

2 Likes