The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

So they’ve sacked their interim manager to hire a temporary manager while they look for an interim manager with a view to getting a permanent manager.

7 Likes

Also Laurent Blanc is a racist and sexist piece of shit. The sexism fits in well with Man Utd’s recent history but the likes of Marcus Rashford might (rightly) have a problem with many of his comments on black people in the past.

2 Likes

Thought the same myself. It could be that the journos are throwing names and see if something sticks - or that they are fed the wrong info from the club? That said, a caretaker manager until the end of the season perhaps wouldn’t be a bad decision for them, it would probably be easier for them do carry out due diligence on the new manager in the meantime and pay a compensation to his club (provided they want someone who’s already employed).

To think that his biggest achievement was denying Liverpool the title in 2019… Though people will probably look to address Greenwood’s progress to him once he becomes a staple of their eleven. I still hope they give it to Neville, though!

What a baby eh… Ole has taken his steering wheel with him.! :0)

5 Likes

Sad days…

On the other hand CR7 must be over the moon with Uniteds situation. It put a dent on his fabulous return. Poor lad. :rofl:

I’m surprised he hasn’t put himself forward as manager to be honest.

2 Likes

All good things come to an end I suppose.

A heartfelt thanks must go out to Ole for providing the extended LFC family with so many hours of priceless entertainment during his managership of the Toilet. :+1:

5 Likes

Option C - The club never wanted this and have no clue who to replace Ole, so are hoping the media can suggest someone for them

1 Like

Not intentionally.
It got stuck to his paws by the tears streaming down his face.

1 Like

Wonder how Ferdinand feels? Will he be equally enthusiastic/ idiotic about his next pal as well?

3 Likes

Never in the history of the PL, and maybe all of football, has a manager been so popular, or even loved, by fans of opposing teams.
Sadly, his wheels has finally fall off after being repeatedly patched up, super glued, duct taped, velcroed, and temporarily secured via many other means.
We will miss his clowning ways.
May he find a way to escape from his self delusions.

6 Likes
5 Likes

https://youtu.be/oK9gLkXe0xw

3 Likes

Just bumped into Rio down in Peckham. He’s fooling around on his bmx.

Bloke can’t even back-pedal without fucking it up.

2 Likes

This one is pure gold, genius level analysis.

4 Likes

And now to our man on the ground, SYBM:

S, this has been tragic news today and the football world outside of Manchester has been rocked by the developments at the Toilet. What’s the word on the Caf and how are they reacting to this debacle from their Board?

1 Like

Anyone else excited by the (very real) possibility they get somebody even worse in?

6 Likes

Honestly haven’t had time to look!

However, both the kids are having a nap…Will report back ASAP.

I do have to wipe a dirty arse first, possibly my own…

2 Likes

Have been out and about in the car this morning and loving the fact that most commentators in the radio seem to be saying this.

I’m excited alright!!!

2 Likes

The whole temporary until they find an interim thingy…lol

2 Likes