The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Decent melt here…the link will take you straight to the post.

Pretty much exactly what everyone in the world except for the Utd board could see plain as day.

Excerpt…

He’s been backed to the tune of nearly £500 million and the quality of the squad he has left us with is greatly exaggerated. He’s spunked £130 million on Maguire and Wan-Bissaka. In 3 years, our solutions up front have been Ighalo, a 36 year old Ronaldo and 34 year old Cavani. Pogba is about to leave for free for a second time. Our midfield is non existent and he’s brought other players into the club for huge money and had no idea where to even play them. There’s been no forward planning with his signings.

1 Like

Why on earth would Poch want to go to a shit tip headless chicken team like the Mancs…why would anyone go there…this maybe the slippery slope down, down, down.

1 Like

It’s the opposition fans who should be starting ‘Thank you Ole’ threads at this moment. That says a lot about his management tenure here.

Thanks for the memories, Ole…from the bottom of our hearts.

6 Likes

I would go. Couple of millions for few weeks of “work” would not hurt.:joy:

Lol, just watching F1 pre-race show and there was Peter Schmeichel. He feels sorry for Ole, cruel business this football management and he should’ve had more time. :rofl:

1 Like

I seem to recall he had an amazing start to his tenure. Didn’t they win about 10 games on the trot? Last season I think they were undefeated away from home in the league or maybe lost one late on. I think he is a decent guy but was out of his depth there. This is why I don’t want Stevie to ever be put in the same position…

3 Likes

Can you give an example?

1 Like

Man U: Hey Zidane…heard you are learning English recently?
ZZ: oui oui…
Man U: Happy to hear that…was it because you are ready now to step up for the next step in your career?
ZZ: Oui oui…
Man U: Great! We would like to offer you to be our next manager of the great Man U club. Will you?
ZZ: NO.

1 Like

Slowly starting to dawn on some if them…

‘‘We didn’t have a ‘Thank you Jose’ thread even though he achieved more. A Thank You Ole thread is another lowering of the standards and falling into the Gary Neville induced propaganda machinery which wants us to feel that Ole’s stint has been successful. As a fanbase, we need to be more demanding otherwise we’ll just be another Arsenal for whom getting whopped to Liverpool has become quite routine.’’

8 Likes

Zidane will fail big time in England.

In terms of squad building I’m not sure if he has done anything good for Real in those years.

2 Likes

Goldbridge…‘If you don’t laugh, you’ll cry.’

Don’ worry, marra…we’re laughing.

5 Likes

Goldbridge
Didn’t Olé throw himself under his own bus?
Aren’t Manure throwing themselves under the old toilet?

Sean Dyche? :sunglasses:

Dyche would improve them.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I was extremely frustrated by the way they were able to string together amazing runs of form out of nowhere. If they could have done that with Solskjaer, I can only imagine what someone like Pochettino would achieve (especially on their seemingly endless budget).

I really don’t think they will screw up their next managerial appointment, surely they’ve learned their lesson. That said, I think that their next manager, whoever that might be, would probably have to wait for Klopp, Tuchel and Guardiola to leave their respective clubs in order to win the Premier League.

2 Likes

They’re learning their lesson for almost the past decade.

:joy:

4 Likes

City fans singing carrick’s at the wheel.

2 Likes

Long time no see. Looks like he’s really declined since the last time I saw him. Clearly struggling with his mental health issues , and with the side-effects of some heavy duty medication by the looks of it. Probably be better for him if he stayed off youtube altogether.

1 Like

If clueless had a face…

2 Likes

What’s poetic is after all the Klopp is just a cheerleader shouts till he won us the PL and CL by these rivals including mancs they now truly realise what an actual cheerleader manager looks like.

2 Likes