The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

It was down to a footrace between Jones and Maguire, so of course it took a good while.

2 Likes

Pogba starts his little games it seems, probably through an agreement with Raiola.

He’s out of contract next summer, although there is a +1 option, but that needs to be agreed by both sides, which is hard to see happening at the moment.

I guess it’s also a big reason (though not the only) why they went for Beek, even if they don’t really need him that much now. I don’t see him as an option for the #6 role behind Pogba and Fernandes.

He’s probably a plan in advance or even earlier if Pogba starts playing his games, faking injuries or whatever.

It was interesting last season how Pogba quickly appeared again when United got Fernandes and results improved. He also needed to play before the Euro’s.

He wants Real, we’ll see if Real wants him. He might be imagining playing with Mbappe there. Real are light in midfield and this is probably Modric’s final year there.

2 Likes

Compared him to Duncan Edwards!

2 Likes

Does anyone other than pogba think you fix a problem of being “light in midfield” by adding him?

4 Likes

[quote=“Limiescouse, post:596, topic:266”]

To be fair, his ego would certainly add some heft to most midfielder.

1 Like

A packet of Monster Munch pickled onion flavour (from a multi pack) and a Greggs vegan sausage roll.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Good to see you followed the spirit of my ‘play nice’ suggestion…

2 Likes

Just imagine the emojis…

1 Like

5 Likes

I love this guy. I like watching him melt down when ManU lose.

But I have to admit, there’s a lot of wisdom in this video.

1 Like

He said to himself, “I can sit on my ass in this bar in Montivideo or…”

1 Like

To be honest when analysing his own team he gets it, like most clued up fans around the world they will be able to tell you several things you wouldn’t see yourself from the outside.

Can’t knock a guy for making a fortune out of talking about a club he probably doesn’t support. Forrest fan I think.

1 Like

Yep, a good actor then. I consider prostitution to be a perfectly honourable profession lambasted and shamed by those of a supposed higher moral standard. No difference between selling my brain hands or cock for money. Not that any of them are world class but I’ll take county champion and day of the week :wink:

What?? Weren’t the remaining diving enough for him? That’s THE man utd way he truly knows actually!

4 Likes

Too right. I mean, how the fuck is he supposed to contribute and get wanked over if the jammy bastards on his team aren’t winning him penalties to score. Travesty, innit.

4 Likes

TBH I find it amusing someone who’s joined a club 6 months ago is explaining the ‘club’s way’ as if he’s been here for years. Ability to lead on the pitch is different, but showing other players who have been in the club for long how I know the club better than you is unnecessary show off. He might not even have said that mind, but nonetheless.

1 Like

Hmmm, if a youngish kid who dreamt of playing at Anfield and joined us under Roy and had the balls to do it went ape shit at the team after an anaemic half, good on him.

Might not be a Manc but I’d imagine most footballers do know of their semi-recent history.

2 Likes

There is a report that Utd made a last minute attempt to loan out of favour LB Nico Shultz from Dortmund. The Dortmund team were allegedly so confused by the approach and by the oddity of the offer that they assumed it was a prank and ignored it :rofl:

1 Like