The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

20th in tackles.

Imagine where they’d be without Wan-Bissaka!

I have to say it’s the thing I’ve been thinking.

I guess it’s a wait and see, he hasn’t actually managed or directed at this level has he?

1 Like

Give it Carricky 'til end o’t season!!!

4 Likes

Season?!? Get him a contract as permanent manager before Real Madrid snaps him up

5 Likes

After what had happened, they may actually be very scared to give him permanent role even though he may actually be good. Ferdinand has ruined it for all next managers forever.

Whenever they need a caretaker or even a permanent manager again they will turn to Carrick. Great news.

Think they can start a trend, appointing only caretaker/interim managers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Gig workers? (No, not Giggs worker.) That is indeed the new trend so that corporation don’t have to pay benefits. I can see the Glazers make the most of that method.

Getting a draw against the Chavs. Brilliant stuff.

1 Like

And it would have been win if not a piece of wild defending from the supposed best RB in the world (who might not be great going forward, but he’s at least the defensive RB in the world).

Shite, id argue that with CHO in the Chelsea side today, he was probably only the third best English RB on the pitch today.

1 Like

Just saw the last 25 mins, Chelsea equalizer, but the result is welcome. Chelsea drop points and it bunches up at the top. We are right in the mix and looking good.

3 Likes

Especially with a couple of players coming bang into form!

https://youtu.be/-gHq76OENeo

Keane has caught a case of the Neville’s

I must admit watching it live was a very strange defence from Keane about the Ronnie signing.

Doesn’t Keane despise Carrick? I’m sure I remember him throwing Carrick under the bus about 15 years or so ago. Probably still holds a grudge the weirdo.

1 Like

That was incoherent nonsense from Keane. I think a lot of times these days he’s just playing a character. But even if not, you can actually see why Fergie booted him from the club. Keane’s attitude was great when focused. But when he lost sight of what he was fighting for he just fought for no reason at all making a twat of himself.

4 Likes

That’s why his entire managerial career was a failure

‘Sometimes you have to work around a superstar.’

:rofl:

FMD…I hope the rest of that shit-truck club believe this.

4 Likes

According to him he ‘done ok in the PL with Sunderland’

1 Like

He was doing ok with Sunderland until he wasn’t.

1 Like