The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He was verbally abusing them calling them cunts etc according to Miller I think it was, he not able to manage people.

1 Like

He is not even able to manage himself, he proved that for years on the pitch.

1 Like

Things that haven’t aged well…

Poor ol’ Mickey…

And this post from 23 August 2021…

Maybe after 10 games would be smarter to start this thread but lets start now.
I think that we can have joined thread for this because United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool are levels above others and it would be a miracle that one of these 4 miss top 4. So main question is; who will win PL?

1 Like

Yep…23 August 2021…

The day after Utd drew 1-1 with the mighty Southampton.

Paul Merson is one of the least intelligent of all English pundits. Everything he says can almost always be safely and completely ignored, and probably this as well. And the question he asks here isn’t fantastic either. Many have explained at length why Rangnick has not managed the biggest clubs. Merson never explains anything and doesn’t here either, but rather asks a rethorical question he some how thinks is clever. I mean, here he doesn’t even pretend to have read up on Rangnick and he is supposed to be a pundit?

I really wish Sky would give this job to someone more brainy. Someone who reads and studies football.

4 Likes

Keane is so lost. This is so bad from him.

https://youtu.be/-gHq76OENeo

5 Likes

It’s the collective Man Utd delirium. Former world class player, been on the way down for three years, but will still weigh in with goals, assists, and some highlight reel stuff, because, well, it’s Ronaldo. But worth a starting spot in a team that wants to challenge the elite? Nope.

These days, top level football is about working hard and doing a disciplined tactical job to the requirement of the expert coach at the helm. Yes, obviously you do all that with talent, that goes without saying, but if all you are bringing to the party is talent - and in Ronaldo’s case, waning talent - it isn’t enough.

I love the situation as is. Huge wages. And they are worse for carrying him, as he doesn’t work, and he’s also blocking the spot for a talented youngster to come through.

Man Utd need a pragmatic ‘villain’ - not a club man, as they are all drinking the Ronaldo Kool Aid. Rangnick can be that for them.

1 Like

Someone should probably let Keane know that ManU aren’t going to win the FA Cup this year.

2 Likes

But from a safe distance. Health and safety first, then banter or honest words.

If Darren Farley doesn’t knock off that clip he’s missed a sitter. He’s all I could think of while watching it.

1 Like

Did Keane start off by saying Ronaldo should start games like Chelsea (which was a league game) but mentions at the end that he’s signed to win the cups etc and not the league? Or I misunderstood it?

1 Like

You didn’t misunderstand.

He is confused and is dribbling shit. He got flustered when even Carra outsmarted him…

Tres embarrassment.

3 Likes

:rofl:

That has to be up there for post of the year

That should be the headline, even if both looked like angry, frustrated old men at the end. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can see his brain ticking over…

WTF am I doing here sat between these braying idiots?? Shit!! Better smile…

2 Likes

This bit was also awesome…

Like when you pat your toddler on the head and say, That’ll do pig. That’ll do.

1 Like

Lokomotiv most certainly have not improved over the last few years because the Russian football is a complete joke right now. Rangnick’s role in Lokomotiv was a complete mystery because no one properly told the fans what exactly he is doing. In today’s statement I’ve seen that it turns out he was more like a consultant initially and then stepped in to a formal job position which contradicts the initial statements from the club. Which is even funnier is that a month ago or so they held a press conference which was (why?) closed from fans and open to the mass media only (which then spread it to the fans lol). During this conference some managers and executives in Loko referred to Rangnick in one way, he was positioning himself in a different way. So it was like a mysterious person who was a genius but no one knew exactly what he was doing. Now they tell us that Rangnick put some decent men on some crucial positions and the “the system will be improving independently from Rangnick”.

I don’t even know how to treat him in MU. I don’t think they will win the title with Rangnick even though MU are always a super lucky team because they manage to earn points even when they play ridiculous. At the same time, if MU are looking to add some sense to what they are doing, Rangnick can be the right man for that.

2 Likes
1 Like

With the schedule we all have this month…

See you in training some time in January. :joy:

1 Like

It was also really weird when Keane tried to use Ian Rush as a means of strengthening his point on Ronaldo’s lack of pressing/work rate up front. Couldn’t think of many worse examples of names he could have blurted out.

3 Likes