The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ralph is going to Old Toilet in the hope of becoming relevant…
He has all this knowledge, so the world and its dog says, and yet no-one seems to embrace it…
He has been stuck at the arse end of nowhere and wants to be a part of the premiership…
The guy has nothing to lose by going there and everything to gain financially…
He is a hatchet man… probably because the glazers have realised Slur Alex needs to be fucked off

Just watched the highlights of their Chelsea game. Defence is utterly horrific. Good.

But who should in that Manure squad? :rofl:
Not that we care.

1 Like

And that was without Maguire and Shaw playing!

Yip the stupidity of that is lost on a complete moron like RF. I understand the need to needle the ex foe, but seriously choose your battles. Maybe Rio should listen to Darren Ferguson over Carra because the aforementioned has 2 league titles,

2 Likes

I don’t know enough about this bloke to know if he is going to be any good.

He seems to be spoken very highly by the likes of Klopp but has he ever done anything in football to shout home about?

He made Leipzig above average!

1 Like

Ralf will have no problem with Ronaldo. He’s already coached one of the greatest players ever.

13 Likes

Is that a young Joel Matip behind Ralf to the left?

6 Likes

Of course! I thought the “greatest player ever” would be the giveaway. :raised_hands:

4 Likes
3 Likes

True. They are not nearly as good as they think they are.

I know. When he brought up Rush I was begging Carra to put him straight. Rush practically invented pressing from the front. His work rate was unreal.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Also took Hoffenheim from third tier in Germany to the Bundesliga with back to back promotions from 2006 on.

If I remember correctly in their first year in the Bundesliga they were top of the table after half of the games were played.

Hoffenheim are now established in the Bundesliga that’s because of Rangnicks time there.

6 Likes

Tayto the obvious winner there.

2 Likes

It is going to get interesting no matter what. I am very intrigued to see what they look like as a team around march. Some say he may be the right guy for a quick fix, but personally I think that would be difficult for anyone so I assume we won’t see any tremendous change before a few months. Because he can’t possibly radically change their style of play and do it successfully in a just a couple of month. Or if he can, then I would be shocked for one.
For instance, when Klopp first came to Liverpool, Liverpool started to play some really inspired offensive football that I loved to watch, but to balance the team took many more months.

2 Likes

As they haven’t a style then just a glimpse of style would be a disaster/(miracle). :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes. At least they have not had a very coherent style of play.

1 Like