The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Thought the Amazon coverage was pretty good last night in comparison to Sky…
Would rather see Gabby Logan as the MOTD host instead of that loser Jermaine Jenas

6 Likes

It’s generally much better especially Clive and Ally on the commentary.

Shearer was the only down side

3 Likes

Anyhow Ralf’s biggest issue is how does he fit Ronaldo into his team, or does he wisely do what Carrick did and bench him, Carrick probably did that because he knows he hasn’t got the job for long.

1 Like

Was probably just some normal rotation and a coach knowing that he can do more “what he feels is right”.

That Keane argument about Ronaldo playing every game and especially every big game is so childish. Of course he cannot play every game, it’s not good both for the player and United, especially for the latter.

Also, the Villarreal game before Chelsea was quite big for their potential CL qualification.

2 Likes

That’s true but in my view it’s hamstrung them a bit and I kind of feel without that signing Ole might still be at the wheel.

2 Likes

Weird that the fans unfurled 2OLEgend banner, but probably 90% of their fans wanted Ole out and let the door hit his arse on the way out.

1 Like

Embarrassing.

Expecting them to get 16 points from the last 6 league games of the year so I hope they get beaten tonight.

2 Likes

And when they do imagine the smoke blown up their arse.

That’s the issue really too much is made of these patches of games. In fact if they don’t get 16 at least then they are fucked.

4 Likes

Brighton’s midfield will play them off the park with ease. Wouldn’t be a shock if they lost that one.

2 Likes

That, and they’re always good for a loss to Burnley, if Goldbridge’s FIFA career modes are anything to go by…

1 Like

I wouldn’t even let Rangnick take training until this incredible Carrick bounce has run its course.

5 Likes

That’s a big 3 points for a mid-table side like United. Could see them sneaking into the Europa League places if a few things go their way the rest of the season.

4 Likes

And it the great scheme of things, Arsenal lose 3 points which just might help us.

1 Like

Carrick just officially stepped down as a first team coach in the tunnel after the match. Ralf already clearing out the old boys?

2 Likes

Shame really. Could have used a broken wheel in the United system for a while longer. Well a lot longer really. :grin:

Madness! Carrick’s win percentage is the highest ever for a Man u manager. They should be giving him a lifetime contract.

5 Likes

A home loss against Palace would be absolutely comical now.

8 Likes

And would fit the narrative so perfectly :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like