The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Is this you when you remove your cap and facemask…? :0)

1 Like

Those are the effects of long-covid that nobody’s been talking about.

2 Likes

@Klopptimist has a sign?

Good job hiding the mullet at the back there.

1 Like

Sufficiently stalked, you might find I might have a few…

1 Like

That’s creepy. Too creepy for me

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

1 Like

What the fuck have I just stumbled onto?

1 Like

Not sure why they are discussing this, I remember the beach ball getting less coverage and that should have been disallowed.

I really don’t see why it should be disallowed, it’s not the Arsenal player who fouls De Gea, it’s not a serious injury and they had chance to stop it.

The ref doesn’t blow eithier which he probably doesn’t because of VAR and the rules around offsides in similar situations.

As the point on Paul Gerrard early I have some sympathy on that and Di Canio is right considering it’s a freak injury, De Gea isn’t even injured and as a goalie if I went down for players standing on my foot like he did I’d be laughed at by both sets of players.

They would say rightly get up

6 Likes

No reason to disallow it; it was his own player, the contact was innocuous and De Gea went down like he was shot. Embarrassing.

4 Likes

He still nearly won the europa League that year.

1 Like

There was no basis to stop play. There actually wasn’t a basis to stop play in the Di Canio/Gerrard incident, which is precisely why Di Canio deserves praise for recognizing that Gerrard was in fact seriously injured. He was stretchered off and missed subsequent games. De Gea just felt entitled to a little lie-down.

8 Likes

I apologise. I inadvertently brought some style to the United thread.

arshad warsi bollywood GIF

2 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth, you cunt.

Fuck’s going on in here?

What the actual fuck…?

1 Like

I have seen him once and already I am convinced hie is dispeccble cunt.

Will not change my mond.

1 Like

And how the fck did this discussion end up with an Indian actor gif? :joy:

Ralf at the wheel🤣

1 Like

The goal was rightly awarded. Fred took him out. And De Gea milked it. Tough look laddie!

Mind you, it’s a moot point, as they won anyway.

Yep, Ralf is going to have a job getting Pogba and Ronaldo to run about.

2 Likes