The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He’ll probably go easy at first and insist on a stroll.

I remember them whining over one goal when he bumped into virgil and even gary Neville was saying that it ought to be a goal

For a keeper , he goes down really easy

1 Like

Maybe mentioned in this thread but I think Ralf is also responsible for signing Bobby at Hoffenheim.

2 Likes

Hoffenheim might be established in Bundesliga but that doesn’t equate to managing a “big club” to me he has skipped a stage that Klopp went through but if we are honest a month ago it wasn’t a stage he was considering, which all seems a little desperate. He evidently didn’t see himself returning to management so this is a bit of an odd Swansong, he might somehow find the right formula but I in a world where everyone seems quite sure of things I don’t think this is cut and dry.

Let’s be honest even Carrick was better than Ole.

4 Likes

Is the RR statement another way of saying if Jurgen could do it… then so could he…!

Obviously he has mastered talking the talk… lets see if he can go one better eh!

Utd are in the gutter… long may they remain there

1 Like

Worked well the last time …

Flexi, V and/or round neck. :smiley:
Never do up the top button of your shirt also, good to see, no strangulation. :+1:

1 Like

Underestimated me. Added tons of class immediately

5 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes

Surprised you never wore your other jacket KS… :0)

2 Likes

3 seconds in. :joy:

4 Likes

Rangnick going with Carrick’s lineup from midweek. Smoooooth transition, hope not.

1 Like

Smooth transition from mediocrity to mediocrity… I hope so.

2 Likes

Klopp did :fu:

9 Likes

Says he’s going to park the bus in the old toilet as well. :rofl:

I’ve only been listening on the radio whilst doing housework…but IF Utd are all of a sudden pressing like madmen, and IF this is some new standard they can maintain…Good Lord it makes the club look absolutely clueless by leaving that useless hobbit in charge for three years or whatever it was.

7 Likes

Considering how much better they looked just listening to the guy sat on the bench next to Ole, well, yes.

7 Likes

Which begs the question about those stories after the Liverpool game, did Ole have more input into the disaster than we were led to believe at the time…

3 Likes

But he left the club in a good state and the feel good factor was back because of him. Don’t doubt him please, he scored in 99 in the finals. Three years wasn’t enough given that.

2 Likes

Fletcher, the technical director, on the touchline doing in the in game coaching is fucking embarrassing.

2 Likes