The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You could turn the Titanic around quicker :rofl:

3 Likes

Harry Maguire,the only player in the world whose 2020 could be improved by getting coronavirus.

13 Likes

I am sometimes guilty of reading too much into body language etc, but he is playing like a broken man.

5 Likes

Yeah agree,it bothers him that he was expensive and is a bit shit,that’s unusual for utd as all the shit expensive players there don’t actually care they’re expensive and shit,fair dues to Maguire.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Will he still be in charge after them.

1 Like

If i was Ole i’d start throwing players under the bus big time,in fact i’d jump in the fucking bus and start mowing the fuckers over.

12 Likes

Looking at that, I could see them heading to Istanbul under an interim manager.

The dark horse of the list is Newcastle. If they lose or draw that I can see them going 5 games without a win which would likely see him gone after the Arsenal game

4 Likes

Lets hope Woodward brings in Southgate…
Another bulls****er who has not got a clue… Could not happen to a better club

2 Likes

I think it says a lot that a run of games that some are saying could see Ole get sacked is one that would have been a piece of piss for the United of old.

2 Likes

Wins against PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal couple of draws here and there, I’ll be actually happy. They will still have Ole, and he’ll be considered a better manager than Arteta and Frank. Chelsea and Arsenal will lose, United anyways will drop points later.

He’s doing his thing maaaannnnn…

Utd have triggered Pogba’s one year contract extension,not sure who i feel worse for.

6 Likes

His team mates.

10 Likes

Football is the biggest loser.

6 Likes

Faster chance of Ole losing his wheel.

Er… What happened to all that United way Bruno? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

They’re selling him next year. I reckon they didn’t realise his contract expires in 2021 without the extension. The conversation went something like this, I’d imagine:

United Suit: Mr Woodward Your Incredibleness Sir?

Ed: Yes Bert? And for the last time it is Your Awesome Majesticness. Now what is it? I’m busy. This Zorc chap just sent me ROTFL. What does that mean? I think he’s laying the groundwork for negotiations in Jan.

Bert: Eeeer, that must be it sir, your awesome majesty knows no bounds.

Ed: Of course Bert, I am awesomely majestic. So what is the meaning of this? Don’t you know you have to apply with my undersecretary for a hearing to be seated to grant you an appointment?

Bert: Yes, I know sir but the thing is. It’s Paul, sir.

Ed: Paul? Oh Lord tell me he hasn’t been caught dabbing Jessie in the ladies again?

Bert: Er no sir, his contract expires next summer.

Ed: Just a mo, I replied to Zorc saying thanks and we’ll talk in Jan and he replied LMFAO. I think that means Lingaard Money First and Okay. Ring up contracts, Bertie and tell them to write up a new contract for Jessie. Sancho is in the bag Bernie. Now, Paul’s contract expires in the summer you say? So? We’ll just sell him in the summer.

Bert: It’s Bert, sir and if his contract expires we can’t… actually, you know, sell him.

Ed: Wot? Is that how it wor… Nvm that Brett. Ring up contracts and tell them to give Paul another year. Then we can sell him, right?

Bert: Bernie, sir and yes.

Ed: Piece of piss this job. Off with you Bryan. Just have to tell Zorc I’ve given Jessie his new contract like he asked as part of the negotiations.

1 Like

Lasted longer than Sanchez before feeling disgruntled I guess

You’ve confused poor Bert!

2 Likes

This is will be a big problem for us

without his penalties they will be mid table team,

and Ole, will no longer be at the wheel

1 Like