The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

It’s never going to work with those lazy players.

3 Likes

Doesnt it typically require very good attacking FBs? Wonder if this mean’s we’ll see more of Dalot even when AWB gets back?

2 Likes

Over on’t caf they reckon Wank-Bissaka is finished as a starter for United.

50 million quid, mind.

1 Like

What fixture are they trying to get postponed then?

2 Likes

Everything until the end of January window.

4 Likes

Brentford away on Tuesday will be much stronger than Norwich.

Let’s see which players will be missing for them.

3 Likes

Leicester are start asking questions about this considering they’ve played on.

3 Likes

It requires a narrow pitch, no?

Looks like their game will be cancelled.

1 Like

I think I’m with Thomas Frank on this, needs to be more clear how many players is too many to stop a cancellation.

I kind of feel this benefits Man Utd considering it is the hardest fixture in a group of quite easy ones.

5 Likes

Are there not mandatory vaccinations amongst the players?

Don’t appear to be, but we’re also increasingly seeing that isn’t sufficient to prevent outbreaks.

2 Likes

Game officially cancelled.

2 Likes

I’ve just read an article about Rangnick, on the BBC news website. It’s a bit nauseating and I really think this guy should be one of the candidates for the next Pope!

2 Likes

‘Innovative ideas included a countdown clock in training that allows players eight seconds to win the ball back and 10 to score a goal. Sleep experts were brought in’

This was a reference to his time at Leipzig. Managers and clubs were using these things years before. You’d think he reinvented football by all the arse licking going on.

1 Like

Despite his genius and innovation, Rangnick has managed to win only one German Cup in his career. Wow! Even Joe Royle won the FA Cup once, with his ‘dogs of war’.

2 Likes

And neither have the clubs that he is so lauded for building been that successful in the trophy stakes as well. Harry Redknapp had Spurs in the Champions League after the disaster that was Juande Ramos and for the first time in who knows how long but nobody is claiming he built Spurs up. Weird how this this guy gets banged on about like he’s Jesus and everyone else is a disciple.

1 Like

The thing is even if he just does a few basic things in the transfer market ie. stop buying 37 year olds who don’t fit the system, buy defenders who can defend, buy a decent midfielder - the sort of thing that is obvious to anyone apart from Solskjaer, then they will ‘improve’ and he will look like a genius all over again.

2 Likes

Maybe the real reason he wears crew neck jumpers with a suit jacket then…
is he doesn’t want the media to spot his Superman top he hides underneath it…!
Yeah right :0)

1 Like