The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

4 Likes

UTD supporters may be disappointed in January if they think big name signings are imminent. Ralf prefers to work with a small squad. He has said in recent days the squad is too big as it is, and some players may move in January window. Martial has already stated his intent and desire to leave, same with Cavani in recent days.

What’s more, specifically to @Draexnael point above, Ralf has always been class knowing how to spot a deal for a very specific player that fits his vision, stylistically.

Sadio, Naby, and Haaland all make his “best value signings list”.

2 Likes

That was quick

1 Like

Too quick, I smell a rat here.

2 Likes

Amen

3 Likes

Gary Neville?

4 Likes

Their game at the weekend is off too. Ralf on course to have more postponements than wins.

4 Likes

He will have gone almost a whole month without dropping points!

3 Likes

It’s a perfect scenario for them, cancel as many games before the transfer window, then buy who you need, then play the missed games with a squad that’s balanced enough to at least get into top 4.

6 Likes

Textbook shithousery.

2 Likes

Just wanting to try out a proposal:

If you can’t fulfil your fixture due to covid, you shouldn’t be allowed to train together either, until you are ready to come back to play.

In this specific instance, in addition to the transfer aspect, eloquently stated above, Rangnick is racing against time as the season unfolds, trying to get his methods across.

How lovely to be able to have multiple training sessions, without the pesky inconvenience of games getting in the way, to be able to lift the level of the group.

Edit:
The same goes for Conte at Spurs.

6 Likes

And this is exactly what I was getting at in the PL thread. It is grotesque.

4 Likes

They’ll surely sign one or two players in January.

Money should be available and Ralf will know which Leipzig and Salzburg players are available.

What? From little pile of shit to bid pile of shit?

1 Like

Ra Ra at the wheel.

1 Like

So apparently Ed is staying on in some capacity…

:rofl:

5 Likes

Great news

3 Likes

I’m sure he won’t be in charge of anything to do with what happens on the pitch, but I have no doubt he’ll remain a lightning rod for pissed off fans.

That joint couldn’t all pull in one direction if their lives depended on it.

2 Likes

Episode 2 GIF by South Park

3 Likes