The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You called for some musical diversion on a day of sub par footie ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or would we prefer the excellent studio version instead ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ

By the way, I bought the 1st edition LP of Sad Wings of Destiny in perfect shape, off my teacher in High School for 40 pounds. A very good buy ! Probably my best ever LP buy along with my 1st edition Iron Maiden-Iron Maiden which I got Paul Dianno to sign for me (thus increasing it’s worth slightly I guess).

Also, a Merry continued Christmas to you !

4 Likes

celebrating that he is only 5 days away from discussing contacts with other clubs?

7 Likes

Goldbridge just brilliant as ever.

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh…

3 Likes

The bus stalled…

2 Likes

Ralfie’s at the wheel.

1 Like
2 Likes

And this thread is back babbbbyyyyy!! Tits on a nun

2 Likes

Looking like Jesus?

It’s like the comforting embrace of your favourite old blanket.

1 Like

Ratboy Neville completely correct last night…Bruno and THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME AND MASTER OF ALL CREATION CRISTIANO RONALDO are a cancerous poison in that squad.

A 36 year-old Cavani who is about to feck off is by far the most passionate and committed player out there.

Fucking hilarious, and my God the let down when Ronnie pisses off coz he’s too good for Europa football is gonna be even funnier.

3 Likes

He’s been shit for a long time now , but last night he was truly awful. If he wasn’t fast he wouldn’t get in that team. Similar to Dan James , and look where he ended up. :open_mouth:

He looks like a smackhead.

What a relief that Utd are still shit and I can still listen to Goldbridge. I thought that might be about to change with a new manager , but there’s one thing that never changes ; lazy , overpaid , prima-donnas pretending to be modern footballers. Long may it continue !

2 Likes

They hype everyone. Macheda after that one goal was going to be the next Ronaldo. Depay the next Suarez and so on…

1 Like

Oh and Old Trafford shouting Siuuu has to be the most annoying cringe shit ever.

1 Like

That fucking annoys me, but the the hell does it even mean?

1 Like

I wondered the same. It doesn’t mean anything, other than Ronaldo is a knob. Perhaps the GOAT, but thoroughly unlikeable the way he carries on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/en/news/realmadrid-2019-12-19-cristiano-ronaldo-explains-where-his-legendary-siuuu-celebration-came-from/

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

3 Likes

Once again, with things not going his way, Ronaldo makes a petulant foul. And as usual, the Prem refs prefer to kiss his feet than send him off.

He should be on his second suspension.

4 Likes