The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

They will win two out of three

4 Likes

Inject this entire thread into my cock.

@SBYM get reading, sweetie.

4 Likes

mr burns GIF

1 Like

But but but Cristiaanoo Ronaldooo is back so all should be good… Siiuuuuuu

5 Likes

If this latest is even remotely true they are still miles off rock bottom.

ab021330-ae77-4e12-8047-ddc98ce1e8b9_text

6 Likes

One of the posters said they would embrace relegation. I had to stop reading because I can only get so hard

3 Likes

share discover GIF

2 Likes

This wasn’t you, was it??

3 Likes

Get rid of the squad and build around defensive dynamo Phil Jones :rofl:

2 Likes

2 possible directions here for me.

1. Hire Ronaldo as manager and bin Ralfeh.

2. Go full Ralfeh and tell him to rip the squad apart with zero consideration on marketing or whatever other metrics are currently picking the team. This demands longer term thinking which is a new concept for them.

Both are potentially Gong worthy watches I reckon.

2 Likes

It would also require someone with authority to get rid of Woodward as he is the one who has built this squad and even after announcing he was stepping down, decided to backtrack and stay on as he didn’t want to give up his control there

That ultimately has to change I agree. I suspect all United fans think that as well.

That adds an attraction to my Option 1. The Ego working with the constraints of Woodward could have spectacular consequences.

This made me laugh, I have to say:

… And to cap it all we now having Darren Fletcher sitting on the bench chewing gum like he is Sir Alex.

Presumably Woodward sanctioned deals following recommendations from others at the club including Ole?

I would guess this is less him backtracking but being asked to stay by the club. With Murtagh and Ralf’s arrival his role is now probably different to before

Some players will probably be leaving anyway won’t they?

So there should be a natural realignment in the summer (assuming they make the right purchases)?

Even before Ralf’s arrival, Woodward’s role in football had been assigned to two different people. It’s not clear why he continues to push out his exit date, but his most recent time there has been solely on the business side of the club, something which they have actually done quite well.

he issue as I see it, is how to do they operate moving forward with actual permanent hires in place already to manage their signings with Ralf now hanging overhead in some poorly defined capacity. I’ll concede that just because we dont know what that relationship is doesnt mean that they don’t, but then this is club who hired Darren Fletcher as their technical director, a role focused on maintaining the pipeline from the academy to the first team and shortly thereafter saw him on the sidelines coaching in first team games. They’ve got no feckin clue.

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny using the tears of United fans as lube…

1 Like
1 Like

Phelan could be the ideal man to take over long term in the summer!

5 year contract please.

3 Likes