The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Lol, rumor was he is the source behind the leak of the dressing room unrest :rofl:

1 Like

Is that how you get a job at United?

@SBYM get in there. You’ve done the leg work already.

3 Likes

I did remember one fan in my football team WhatsApp group saying “this is going to be the most exciting season for years, Man Utd are back”. After Ronaldo signed.

Might mention it to him when I next see him

2 Likes

2 Likes

There are periods when I think about Utd’s side and honestly forget he plays for them.

6 Likes

He’s been gash. It can be tough for players to make that jump because of the difference in leagues - Kagawa and Mikhitarian come to mind also.

2 Likes

Never fancied his attitude, anyway.

4 Likes

Was posting about this very thing in the summer after he was signed. The heavy expectation that comes with the fee and playing for United. It took him half the season last season to register his first goal and I was hoping (for his own sake) that he could get off to a better start. He’s also not being used in the same way he was at Dortmund. I like his potential but I’m not at all a fan of him as a player.

He had his best results in the Pokal against inferior competition.

EDIT: he may have had a multiple goal match v Leipzig in the league but he always performed better against lesser competition.

1 Like

End of an era :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Phil Jones started his first game in two years, against Wolves. As a result, he now has more Premier League minutes, on the pitch, than Van De Beek has all season! The lad’s career is rotting away at Utd, he needs to move on.

3 Likes
1 Like

I dont think they were thrown under the bus. Mourinho was toxic, and Ole very limited and bordering on the incompetent.

1 Like

In some quarters it is known as End Of An Error

2 Likes

Won’t hear any complaints here from the job he did.

2 Likes

Agent Ole. Childhood Liverpool fan completing his redemption arc by leaving that shithouse club in tatters.

1 Like

“Ed Woodward’s time at Manchester United has not been a disaster,”

To quote another thread. “Wait, what?”

2 Likes

So he’s gone then?

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

3 Likes

On the other hand, looking at this face (the next highest ranked executive at the club) there 's maybe room for hope… :smiley:

1 Like

Reminds me of the moon

1 Like